Forums

Help › Forums

cheaters

Thu, Mar 30 2023 6:18 AM (111 replies)
  • Tabarnak777
    168 Posts
    Thu, Mar 23 2023 4:09 PM

In showdowns winds are random, pins are random and apparels make things different from a player to another.

Pretty hard to nail a cheater there. I don't see anything suspicious as well, Yannis.

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Thu, Mar 23 2023 4:18 PM

I didn't have a par 5 at STA and i had: 31 on the first, 32 on the second, 29 on the third.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Mar 23 2023 4:21 PM

DodgyPutter:
    St A's was about the only course without a par 5

Maybe the winds are different in each section, I don't know, I was just saying what I had.

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Thu, Mar 23 2023 4:23 PM

So...you really believe that a guy who putts with 50%, has an average approach 12 ft, hits all the time mid and high 60s, just puts on the magic gimmies/apparels, the game gives him all the low winds of the world, gives him red tees as well and hits -17!!!

I rest my case...

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Thu, Mar 23 2023 4:43 PM

Yeah...whatever, as usual!!!

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Mar 23 2023 4:47 PM

Yiannis1970:
    So...you really believe that a guy who putts with 50%, has an average approach 12 ft, hits all the time mid and high 60s, just puts on the magic gimmies/apparels, the game gives him all the low winds of the world, gives him red tees as well and hits -17!!!

Your earlier post had him hitting 62/63 all the time, and I did see the 28/56, let's just agree to disagree.

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Thu, Mar 23 2023 4:51 PM

DodgyPutter:

Yiannis1970:

Your earlier post had him hitting 62/63 all the time, and I did see the 28/56, let's just agree to disagree.

No problem at all.

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Thu, Mar 23 2023 5:13 PM

pdb1:

Yiannis1970:

I rest my case...

Regardless of stats . Coin play and many Coin Players can just about birdie every hole . 18 holes on a good day .

There are probably several hundred that can do that .Or more . Probably a lot more .

Has nothing to do with their ranked round stats .

Skilled Coin play . Probably 10,000 Coin rounds before they started counting a few months ago .

that is what much of the controversy is/has always been about . WGT RR players just can't get a grip on the WGT Coin players without solid stats . Being Skilled top Coin players , having good success in Coin play. It is likely because their 10,000 Coin rounds were not recorded .

You can act or say I don't make sense . But I do .

Of course you are not!! You are blusterous as usual about things you have absolutely NO idea!!

''Regardless of stats''

what this absurd sentence even means?? The stats are the mirror of every player. Didn't you know that all these years you are allegedly playing this game?

Coin play and many Coin Players can just about birdie every hole . 18 holes on a good day .

And i knocked out Mike Tyson the other day...

There are probably several hundred that can do that .Or more . Probably a lot more .

Has nothing to do with their ranked round stats .

Another quote that proves you are so ignorant about this game...absolutely clueless!!

Did you count them? Did you see them streaming and playing? Hundreds and even more...absolutely whatever!!! And then you get angry when people calling you troll.

And the ''show'' must go on....

Skilled Coin play . Probably 10,000 Coin rounds before they started counting a few months ago .

Not enough facepalms to comment the above. You are one of a kind!!! There are no words...

RSS