Forums

Help › Forums

cheaters

Thu, Mar 30 2023 6:18 AM (111 replies)
  • Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Fri, Mar 24 2023 5:42 AM

AnaNikolaj:

As for the tees, just for fun pay attention on where you're teeing off in the final. I'm 100 % sure all tees are blue ("hard", "Master"), even if they're the same length as the tips on a few holes (as some are). I'm positive everyone else can vouch for that as well. 

I will, thank you.

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Fri, Mar 24 2023 5:46 AM

pdb1:

Then Ana comes on and reiterates what I suggested . Almost exactly .

I'm thinking YES !

Then calls me clueless . What the hell is going on here ?

I have told you. You are one of a kind. You have a unique way to read and understand what you want out of the texts. Till you decide whether you are or not surprised about what you read and THINK you understand, we won't be holding our breaths...

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Fri, Mar 24 2023 5:54 AM

She is he by the way....you don't even know who the great players are in here after all these years, but you know that hundreds of coin room players can hit easily 18 birdies.

Congrats!!!

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Fri, Mar 24 2023 5:57 AM

pdb1:

what will happen now is , she will complain to member services . That I called her an expletive .

I will now/then be banned from the forums for life . All of ny tributes will be hidden forever .

Thank you . All of you . It has not been real .

But I wish everyone of you the very best .

Love you all .

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/
    an information and entertainment only website

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Fri, Mar 24 2023 6:48 AM

pdb1:

Just knock it off . I have a right to my opinion . It isn't even wrong .

Yep...and it's a well known fact how wisely you exercise this right of yours only by reading 24.714 posts of your wisdom.

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Mar 24 2023 7:10 AM

Yiannis1970:
    My opinion is that he can't, he absolutely can't....and i wouldn't making it an issue if not on eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevery SD, some 65 average player who noone knows, seen him playing or having match plays and alts under his belt (not to mention not streaming), decides to hit -22, -23, -24!! This is a repetitive pattern, it's not just a random thing which happens once in a year.

Have you ever had a bad SD round? One where nearly everything that can go wrong does?

With all your Experience I would think you have had one of those games as no one I know has never had that happen.

I've seen the opposite as well, someone just blister a scorecard even though everything about their stats/scores says they can't do that, as well as having played them in stroke or MP many times and seen how they shoot.

I get that this is your opinion, it just looks like a weak argument for cheating- and I have no idea why you and paul are getting so emotional over this guy.

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Fri, Mar 24 2023 7:26 AM

PureGro1:

Yiannis1970:
    My opinion is that he can't, he absolutely can't....and i wouldn't making it an issue if not on eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevery SD, some 65 average player who noone knows, seen him playing or having match plays and alts under his belt (not to mention not streaming), decides to hit -22, -23, -24!! This is a repetitive pattern, it's not just a random thing which happens once in a year.

Have you ever had a bad SD round? One where nearly everything that can go wrong does?

Many times. Many times i had good SDs too.

With all your Experience I would think you have had one of those games as no one I know has never had that happen.

True, as i said before.

I've seen the opposite as well, someone just blister a scorecard even though everything about their stats/scores says they can't do that, as well as having played them in stroke or MP many times and seen how they shoot.

You 've lost me.

I get that this is your opinion, it just looks like a weak argument for cheating- and I have no idea why you and paul are getting so emotional over this guy.

My opinion is written in the above posts, dunno what to add more. If it's a weak or strong does not really matter.

RSS