Forums

Help › Forums

cheaters

Thu, Mar 30 2023 6:18 AM (111 replies)
  • Yiannis1970
    3,261 Posts
    Fri, Mar 17 2023 1:02 AM

For those who were born yesterday...

Once upon a time, WGT was banning people cause they were hitting too many dings (according to them anything beyond 65% was humanly impossible).

Once upon a time, WGT was banning people for hitting consistently low 50's without further explanation. People of the highest tier.

Now it's perfectly normal a tour pro to hit -20 in SD while usually hits 68.

Live long and prosper!!!

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Fri, Mar 17 2023 2:52 AM

Yiannis1970:
    For those who were born yesterday...

With only this intro, you got me going 🤣🤣🤣 LOL

Yiannis1970:
    Live long and prosper!!!

🖖

You nailed it, bro, as usual.

P.S. :

Yiannis1970:
    Once upon a time, WGT was banning people cause they were hitting too many dings (according to them anything beyond 65% was humanly impossible).

I strongly believe Ken should be banned! 😁

I miss him...

• Squatch031
    161 Posts
    Fri, Mar 17 2023 3:33 PM

Somewhat agree with you.  WGT has got to implement a handicap system much like actual golf does.  Otherwise, you will always see the same people winning the money.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Mon, Mar 20 2023 4:06 AM

Squatch031:

Somewhat agree with you.  WGT has got to implement a handicap system much like actual golf does.  Otherwise, you will always see the same people winning the money.

And using that same logic, Usain Bolt should've started a second after the field every time he ran... 🤦‍♂️

• BOZskills
    387 Posts
    Tue, Mar 21 2023 8:09 AM

Paul,i usually don't bother responding but in this case i will. First if you actually read my post i state i don't have any proof. There never will be any proof,thats why in my opinion,cheating is pervasive in this game. But like always Paul you seize on one aspect,and then offer the contrarying view. So,Paul my question to you is it your opinion that there are no cheaters in wgt? Because thats  my take away from your posts.

• Squatch031
    161 Posts
    Tue, Mar 21 2023 2:51 PM

Yes, they are cheating.  I have play three of them in the last two of them today.  This first was an amateur I played on Chambers Bay.  He was sinking putts from 30, 40, 50 feet away, and with no break in the putt.  The second was a Hack and was getting heartbeats and sinking birdies.  I called one out on chat and he said he had only been playing for two days.  Maybe so on his current profile but not his real one.

• Tabarnak777
    166 Posts
    Wed, Mar 22 2023 4:22 PM

Squatch031:

VEM is supposed to take care of that!

RSS