Forums

Help › Forums

Strange things & Hidden Objects

Mon, Sep 18 2023 8:44 PM (310 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Feb 2 2022 6:38 PM

HamdenPro:
    maybe some of the "egxplorers" will tell you all about it. Many are still members and active, some may even be reading these threads.

I wish that I could tell you more but some things we will not / can not / should not / and told not to talk about !  But I wish we could go back to the time and bring back the way it once was with all the fun that was going on in the early days .  The forums were nothing like they are now . 

The new forums >  My fancy pants that give me a longer pocket in the " Zone " has a hole in it and my balls in my pocket fell out on a water hole and I lost them . And the hat that makes my putter grow longer for the long putts has been coming up short , And Last 4th of July WGT gave out some sparklie balls that I never got , could not find them in my bag , WGT RIP OFF . And I keep getting a friend request from player that I dont want to friend , Is there a way to make them Go Away ? And the other pants I had on the other day when playing a hack had a hole in them pockets so I also lost all my coins , The players name was joemultiecounter or something like that , I want my coins back .   And the putter pal / drive buddy thing went away when I left the last CC I was in . And the last update my clubs changed on how long they can hit , What Gives ?  AND 

EDIT :  the signs of times ?

The old forums < Yancy , lizzy , beans are ready , esssy , pizza , andyson , cheese clan , Faterson ! Who  remembers the " Cave paintings "  ,  At one time fore a short time who remembers finding a lost ball and you could pick it up / add it to your stash , 

The game was pure and different for some of us at one point or a nother as it is for all of us when its are time .

OPY

• HamdenPro
    2,412 Posts
    Wed, Feb 2 2022 7:51 PM

opyeuclid:
    But I wish we could go back to the time and bring back the way it once was with all the fun

opyeuclid:
    The game was pure and different for some us

Well, thank you for sharing that uplifting and refreshing reply.

I am so looking forward to that feeling.  In meantime,  I will try to enjoy as much of WGT I can and find new ways to have fun, like looking for strange and hidden things.

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Thu, Feb 3 2022 1:31 AM

opyeuclid:

beans are ready

Good old SM  :)

opyeuclid:

cheese clan

The cheezos 'clan' must have ran out of email email addresses to sign up with  :D

opyeuclid:

At one time fore a short time who remembers finding a lost ball and you could pick it up / add it to your stash , 

OPY

I remember that.  I think Lizzie may have found one once.  Never found anything myself unfortunately, although I think the ball you found was nothing to write home about, except that you found one  :)

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Thu, Feb 3 2022 2:16 AM

The mention of Strange "Beans are ready" Magic reminded me of one of the funniest threads I've seen on this forum...

https://www.wgt.com/forums/t/56281.aspx?PageIndex=1

... and in particular SM's post on page 3, it had me in stitches!  Apart from the obvious, that thread was just hilarious!

So I figured, let's do it again...

https://www.wgt.com/forums/t/694885.aspx

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Thu, Feb 3 2022 2:33 AM

MioKontic:

that thread was just hilarious!

So I figured, let's do it again...

I wasn't around back then but I wish I was. In the forums now all you read is people complaining about this and complaining about that and how bad the game is now. Kind of depressing really to read the forums these days. Cheers

• HamdenPro
    2,412 Posts
    Thu, Feb 3 2022 6:33 AM

There are still the phantom balls...

All of the above are balls that can be seen but were not the ones being played.

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Thu, Feb 3 2022 12:18 PM

pdb1:

Some of you may remember this .

That was cool.  Did they ever find the trophies?  🏆🏆🏆🍹🏆🏆

I have a feeling one of mine might be missing.

RSS