Mon, Sep 18 2023 8:44 PM (310 replies)
  • HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2022 8:57 AM

Phantom Ball - #17 Torrey Pines

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2022 9:21 AM

OK....here it is, the moment in every egxplorer's life, a once in a WGT decade find!!!! Forget Bigfoot, forget Easter Eggs, hold on to your socks....

Something is totally going down at Wolf Creek. I think SamSpayed is onto something with that Airplane he sighted. According to recent aircraft flight patterns, there has been a lot of traffic between Groom Lake in Nevada and Mesquite, New Mexico and then I stumbled upon something on the 9th hole - check out this picture showing the view from the green towards the tee...

What is that? I says to myself...totally person made (see how I did now say "man") or is it?

So, this got my antlers up big time and I had to investigate further. I gather all the satellite date available and located the exact location by using sophisticated software and made a side-by-side comparison of the satellite view and the course view from WGT:

Notice to the right, on WGT view, the little path below tee area (shown towards top left) appears to lead to a sand trap. The same location of the whatnot I found. Now, there is no sand trap on the satellite view but what appears to be a structure of some type.

Then, using extremely powerful telelementary techniques, I zoomed in the subject area..

So, you be the judge. I say what looks to be a concrete cover in the original WGT reverse camera view is a cover to a cover up!!!

That is so totally a structure and WGT sophiciscatorial mapping shows it as a sand trap and theWGT reverse camera view shows a concrete cover on a grassy knoll.

What is it? Is there a connection between Groom Lake, the airplanes and this?

I mean, this is so HUGE, it really deserves is own thread, maybe its own forum!!! THIS IS BIG

Is it a cover to a missile silo?

Is it the entrance to a subterrain city or universe?

Is it an over-flow storage facility housing alien objects flown in from Area 51?

Is it a restaurant?

STAY TUNED - WE ARE GOING TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS...

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2022 9:32 AM

@ Steff;

I think you finally found Jimmy Hoffa.

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2022 9:39 AM

HamdenPro:

Is it a cover to a missile silo?

Is it the entrance to a subterrain city or universe?

Is it an over-flow storage facility housing alien objects flown in from Area 51?

Is it a restaurant?

STAY TUNED - WE ARE GOING TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS...

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2022 11:56 AM

[View:https://www.wgt.com/themes/wgt/utility/Wolf-Creek-Discovery-1:450:0]

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2022 12:25 PM

TopShelf2010:
    Wolf-Creek-Discovery-1:450:0]

Very interesting. As you can see, much has changed since your screen grab.In my picture, the mound is covered over. WGT has a concrete cap on a grassy knoll, the satellite view shows an above ground structure, your picture shows utility equipment with concrete work very reminiscence of the concrete structures on Chamber's Bay, and now this...

A photograph available for sale from Wolf Creek...note the tree. Total cover up. They are even selling this lie on coffee cups..

So, what do you make of all this? It seems someone, or something, has gone through a lot of trouble to hide what lies beneath Wolf Creek.

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2022 1:42 PM

HamdenPro:
    According to recent aircraft flight patterns, there has been a lot of traffic between Groom Lake in Nevada and Mesquite, New Mexico

I'd like to first point out that Wolf Creek GC is in Mesquite, Nevada, not Mesquite, New Mexico.  I don't know if New Mexico was just a typo.

HamdenPro:
    So, what do you make of all this? It seems someone, or something, has gone through a lot of trouble to hide what lies beneath Wolf Creek.

I think that the exact sequencing of when the various photos were taken (yours and Don's) is important in solving this mystery.

I am thinking that the photo being sold by Wolf Creek themselves (with the lush grass on that area) is either an old photo or it's been photoshopped. Photoshopping is more likely.  Nobody wants to buy a coffee mug with a manhole cover (see how I did say "man") on it.

The subsequent photos - the one Don posted and your zoomed-in satellite photo - seem to show new structures being built up over time.  The structure in the satellite photo is very reminiscent of the state-of-the-art meth lab in Breaking Bad Season 3, and Don's photo could easily be an early version of that (it shows abundant electrical power and good ventilation).  Chemical leaching from a meth lab could also explain the lack of grass growth on that area despite having full sunshine and good irrigation nearby.

Has anyone seen Walter White lately?  Is it possible he faked his own death?

I would also like to point out that Mesa View Regional Hospital is only 9 minutes away from Wolf Creek.  I don't know if they do cancer treatments there.

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2022 1:59 PM

SamSpayed:
    I think that the exact sequencing of when the various photos were taken (yours and Don's) is important in solving this mystery.

Well, definitely a cover up of some kind. I went back today and it looks just as it did when TopShelf snapped his picture.  I took these earlier today:

When I was snooping around, I came across a few plans and a drawing:

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2022 2:44 PM

The concrete structure is where they house one of many pumps, to feed the sprinklers in different areas

This is why it is near a water source

This course has many, as the terrain is so undulating

Those elevated tees take quite a bit of pressure to lift that head all the way

*Head* is a technical term for the height water needs to be pumped 

----------------------<*{{{{{-(

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2022 3:00 PM

HamdenPro:
    When I was snooping around, I came across a few plans and a drawing

Interesting!

If you flip that planned structure upside down, you get this:

WW = Walter White

I think I am on to something with my meth lab theory.

RSS