Help › Forums

WGT Fastest Finger contest

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 7 2022 11:40 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • MioKontic
    4,599 Posts
    Thu, Feb 3 2022 2:15 AM

Back in 2011 Andyson created the WGT National Enquirer Fastest Finger contest.  The contest was both fun and hilarious.  So I figured why not resurrect it.  I have found the game here

https://www.addictinggames.com/funny/sheep-reaction-test

Because of unscupulous individuals that would do anything to get a sleeve of balls, I'm not offering any prizes, the contest is just for fun.  Please post a screenshot of your scores so that we can have a good laugh  :)

DISCLAIMER:  No sheep were harmed in this production.  The same cannot be guaranteed for mice.

DISCLAIMER AMENDMENT (ADDITION):  Or fingers.

Leaderboard:

RANK       NAME                            AGE GROUP                  TIME
    1               WGTNico                                                               0.0812
    2               Zzyzx01                         O70                                  0.1742
    3               gonfission                                                             0.2138
    4               HamdenPro                U50                                  0.2204
    5               BIGAL123                                                              0.2240
    6               el3n1                                                                      0.2250
    7               MioKontic                     U60                                  0.2314
    8               craigswan                                                             0.2400

• MioKontic
    4,599 Posts
    Thu, Feb 3 2022 2:20 AM

So I'll start us off...

Age group 50-60,

Wow, on only my 2nd attempt I actually improved on my best attempt 11 years ago!  Who says your reactions get slower as you get older  :)

• MioKontic
    4,599 Posts
    Thu, Feb 3 2022 2:29 AM

After a few more forlorn attempts, I finally got this one...

I wonder if we will see a Turbo-charged cheater?  Sorry, I meant cheatah  :)

• craigswan
    31,006 Posts
    Thu, Feb 3 2022 6:12 AM

bobbing bobcat for me .

0.24 seconds .

exactly same as all those years ago .

• HamdenPro
    2,418 Posts
    Thu, Feb 3 2022 6:28 AM

How about the under 50 tier, and this was before coffee:

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Thu, Feb 3 2022 6:41 AM

• Zzyzx01
    1,251 Posts
    Thu, Feb 3 2022 6:55 AM

Not bad for the Over 70 Tier...  (Must be those Zero meter speed balls.)

• WGTNico
    622 Posts
    Thu, Feb 3 2022 10:48 AM

I think I might play too many video games 
  • el3n1
    4,495 Posts
    Thu, Feb 3 2022 11:04 AM

WGTNico:

goodness - that is quick - hard to grasp how you managed .0000 - other than some predictive gaming 6th sense.  

---

it could be fun or interesting to use something along these lines - for club selections - players could test "meter speeds" before buying clubs to see if the faster meter works with their aging reflexes - or if they should opt to slower meters. 

it could even save WGT the hassle of going thru refunds or exchanges of poorly chosen irons or clubs that players later regret, thinking 3 is not that fast - yet - it actually was / is.

I would guess you can handle any meter speed you want - but the rest of us may want to slow things down a bit. : )  I only did it a couple times but I think .225 was my best which is barely faster than your slowest time.  Seems I was the one tranquilized - but I have been shoveling snow the last 2 days from the storms.

--

Thanks for sharing this - I often feel like I missed out on a lot not being around while Andyson was active.  

• WGTNico
    622 Posts
    Thu, Feb 3 2022 11:19 AM

A lot of it came down to timing and a bit of luck honestly, I played about 10 times and through repetition I could mostly tell when the sheep would appear. Realistically my average is the second one in rocketing rabbit, but I just like figuring stuff especially when it comes to games. 

el3n1:

WGTNico:

goodness - that is quick - hard to grasp how you managed .0000 - other than some predictive gaming 6th sense.  

---

it could be fun or interesting to use something along these lines - for club selections - players could test "meter speeds" before buying clubs to see if the faster meter works with their aging reflexes - or if they should opt to slower meters. 

it could even save WGT the hassle of going thru refunds or exchanges of poorly chosen irons or clubs that players later regret, thinking 3 is not that fast - yet - it actually was / is.

I would guess you can handle any meter speed you want - but the rest of us may want to slow things down a bit. : )  I only did it a couple times but I think .225 was my best which is barely faster than your slowest time.  Seems I was the one tranquilized - but I have been shoveling snow the last 2 days from the storms.

--

Thanks for sharing this - I often feel like I missed out on a lot not being around while Andyson was active.  

• PAGES
RSS