Forums

Help › Forums

Desktop Update 11/4/19

Fri, Nov 8 2019 12:44 PM (68 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2019 1:17 PM

Moving in the right direction dev team, nice work.  ; )

• rettenden
    180 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2019 1:45 PM

will we be able to have avatars we bought on pc to play on new version.at present we cant use our pc avatars.thx.

paul

• dschlapman
    71 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2019 1:57 PM

thanks for notifying us of the update.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2019 2:12 PM

WGTChampion:
    - Mouse wheel can now be used to switch between clubs

Good start on the updates. This feature's a little off, it only scrolls through the odd numbered clubs.

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2019 2:23 PM

rettenden:

will we be able to have avatars we bought on pc to play on new version.at present we cant use our pc avatars.thx.

paul

I doubt that Paul, cause every chlotes used in desktop ver. has some meaning to it. It must come through package or whatsoever... Getting whole dressed avatar is flash game thing. But maybe they decide to give credits back to every player who invested in avatar... But, maybe they will count them as they (avatars) ended up in some hazard :)

I know you didn't ask me... but i had to write something. Cant find fun in playing at the moment..

Nik

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2019 2:48 PM

Playing around with the new version at work now and keep finding myself looking at my name/ level for the wind direction and speed LOL.

Would love to see those swapped since we are already used to the wind being upper right and name being upper left.  But the small changes made already are making the game more pleasant.  

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2019 2:58 PM

YankeeJim:

WGTChampion:
    - Mouse wheel can now be used to switch between clubs

Good start on the updates. This feature's a little off, it only scrolls through the odd numbered clubs.

Weird Jim, I didn't notice until I seen your post but just noticed on my computer the even numbered clubs are scrolling LOL.  Wonder if it depends on which club the caddy initially hands you?

**Edit,  when I selected my 50 punch, the scroll then goes through odd numbered clubs.  Basically it scrolls through skipping one from wherever your selected club starts.

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2019 3:23 PM

Maybe we need to check our mousewheel scroll settings, you can adjust it to scroll pages by large amounts for a little wheel movement.  : )

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2019 3:32 PM

keep up the good work champ......

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2019 4:21 PM

Mouse wheel worked fine that moment game updated... Now it doesn't

What about issue that you cant see evil tree branches from tee on front 9 Olympic, when playing in some 16:9 resolution? Is that even an issue or something you must accept cause photos of courses couldnt been resized differently... They are cropped actually ,top of what is visible in 4:3 is missing... If it stays like that I guess im not going further than 1024x768

RSS