107 Posts
    Thu, Feb 10 2011 8:35 PM

Steelers75:

Lazarus9g:

EnglishRosey:

Your a rude Troll.

You are = You're

Do ANY of you English people actually speak English? lol

There's a big difference between speaking English and a simple typo Laz.  Relax bud.   A thick skin helps here, as you well know, because you can get murdered in these forums based on perception alone.  Easy... Steady!

- Steel

Steeler75 what are you EnglishRosey's back up?

And... Did you just insinuate that I could get murdered for posting on here?

Wow. Un-freaking- believable.

You're right. Perception is EVERYTHING. Especially in courts of law.

There isn't a person on this planet that could verbally, linguistically, or semantically murder me. Especially not you.. so tell your big brother you need a little help! ;)

• Lazarus9g
    107 Posts
    Thu, Feb 10 2011 8:50 PM

diverbob:
    I have just tried to play CTTH and on the first or second hole the flag is at a distance 229yds from the red tee which as a amatuer 92.8 L27 i play off, my question is how the hell can i play nearest the pin if my driver will only travel 215, or just about 220 with a 10 - 14mph wind from behind can anyone help diverbob

DiverBob.,

I'm sorry to you sir that this thread got way off topic. I feel that it is a definite injustice to you.

As I stated try using full topspin at full force. Also as other have stated the beginner clubs are free just as are the starter clubs. The starter clubs have a higher trajectory which is good. (check your equipment settings)

My only initial reaction was try to help you with your game. Granted i'm not nearly as knowledgeable as many on this game my sole intention and wish was to help.

As you read through these forums you will realize those who are noble and righteous... and those who are not.

Yet beware the ultimate aspect of the game. The people who administer, develop, and maintain this site have no heart, no soul, and sense of compassion whatsoever. Greed is the only element of reality that ultimately motivates them... and they cannot be trusted (so keep your credit card in your wallet. Seriously.)

• Lazarus9g
    107 Posts
    Thu, Feb 10 2011 9:04 PM

YankeeJim:
    I do.  :-)

Still waiting Jimbo. lol

You don't think that WGT is about to be federally indicted and a majority of its administration charged with class B Federal felonies... and YOU think you know me? lol

No, sir. I know you. You're that lame guy that sits behind his computer every single day thinking that he knows everything. Just another pedantic fool. You thin that since you've been a "member" of this site for so long that you somehow partially own it. lol.

I hope that's true. I really do. I hope somehow the FTC and FCC can link you to this... i'd love to see your arrogant *** in federal prison with the rest of them.

Yeah.. they created an awesome game that generated a lot of revenue... yet unfortunately WGT is a communist entity that doesn't understand capitalism or democracy.

GL pal. Hope you keep your chain lock on your door! LMAO!

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Fri, Feb 11 2011 12:10 AM

YankeeJim:
    Just humor him.

Maybe ignore rather than humor. Kind of like when a dog farts.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Feb 11 2011 5:00 AM

zagraniczniak:

YankeeJim:
    Just humor him.

Maybe ignore rather than humor. Kind of like when a dog farts.

Yeah, you're right Zag. Lost my head for a sec.  :-)

• Steelers75
    239 Posts
    Fri, Feb 11 2011 8:01 AM

Lazarus9g:

Steelers75:

Lazarus9g:

EnglishRosey:

Your a rude Troll.

You are = You're

Do ANY of you English people actually speak English? lol

There's a big difference between speaking English and a simple typo Laz.  Relax bud.   A thick skin helps here, as you well know, because you can get murdered in these forums based on perception alone.  Easy... Steady!

- Steel

Steeler75 what are you EnglishRosey's back up?

And... Did you just insinuate that I could get murdered for posting on here?

Wow. Un-freaking- believable.

You're right. Perception is EVERYTHING. Especially in courts of law.

There isn't a person on this planet that could verbally, linguistically, or semantically murder me. Especially not you.. so tell your big brother you need a little help! ;)

I was attempting to shed some light on the situation for you.  Got that... for you!  Furthermore, you want to knitpick grammer but you did this... "Un-freaking- believable".  Iconically hypocritical on your part.

Insinuate actual murder... duh!!!  That should have been painfully obvious to even the most obtuse of individuals.  You apparently fall well below that line.  Perception, as it is in these forums, can and does lead to individuals being "verbally murdered".  As is the case here with you.  To point out perception in courts of law as compared to forums here is a rather juvenile attempt at conveying your point.  I find it hard to believe that you are always this dense; must be the alcohol.  Contrary to your singular opinion, you are infact being verbally (although typed) and linguistically murdered here.

FYI little man, I am big brother as you put it; over 20 year of Federal service.  I'm also 6'3", 290 lbs, and have 4 blackbelts in 4 different disciplines.  Educated to the extreme is an understatement.  But how the hell would you know that?  You're just the common layman who stereotypically speaks out of turn and makes apathetic attempts to elevate himself through discourteous conduct.  Again, it must be the alcohol.  Liquid courage goes a long way for the befuddled jester... even if in his own mind.

Take it under advisement... know those that you deem to be your enemy before you attack lest you attack your ally.  You need to pull your head out of your 4th point of contact, and, cut back on your drinking.  It's obviously effecting your ability to think clearly and concisely.  Your conduct here is redolent of the bar-stool alcoholic resorting to fist-to-cuffs over your favorite bar stool.

I'm sure you'll mark me as abusive now in your attempt to "show me" how bad you think you are.  Trust in this... you've no inkling or conception of what bad is.  And, get some help for your drinking while you still can.

• Steelers75
    239 Posts
    Fri, Feb 11 2011 8:24 AM

Zag & Jim, you're both correct.  In the "real" world this morally reprehensible pile of excrement is nothing more than a collateral casualty of inbreeding-gone-postal.  Despite his monumental lack of conceptualism this harmless drunk is actually quite entertaining!  I mean C'MON... this pickled pustule is from Christmas Island!

Hmmm... maybe WGT should implement an IQ test before members are allowed to post here.  I'd recommend breathalyzers too but then that would eliminate over half of us on any given Sunday!

- Steel

P.s. Oh darn!!! Another post marked as abusive! LMAO!!!

• Steelers75
    239 Posts
    Fri, Feb 11 2011 8:45 AM

Lazarus9g:

diverbob:
    I have just tried to play CTTH and on the first or second hole the flag is at a distance 229yds from the red tee which as a amatuer 92.8 L27 i play off, my question is how the hell can i play nearest the pin if my driver will only travel 215, or just about 220 with a 10 - 14mph wind from behind can anyone help diverbob

Your only option is topspin.

Laz is correct.  Use a FULL swing with maximum topspin. 

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Fri, Feb 11 2011 9:00 AM

BTW, Jim, aren't you about to get some kind of diamond award for forum posts?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Feb 11 2011 10:06 AM

zagraniczniak:

BTW, Jim, aren't you about to get some kind of diamond award for forum posts?

LOL, ya, right. That and a quarter will get me a phone call to somebody that cares.  :-D

RSS