Forums

Help › Forums

help is it me ?

Sat, Feb 12 2011 9:30 AM (56 replies)
  • diverbob
    2 Posts
    Wed, Feb 9 2011 1:11 PM
    I have just tried to play CTTH and on the first or second hole the flag is at a distance 229yds from the red tee which as a amatuer 92.8 L27 i play off, my question is how the hell can i play nearest the pin if my driver will only travel 215, or just about 220 with a 10 - 14mph wind from behind can anyone help diverbob
  • crgade
    490 Posts
    Wed, Feb 9 2011 3:58 PM

which ctth?

• Lazarus9g
    107 Posts
    Wed, Feb 9 2011 6:29 PM

diverbob:
    I have just tried to play CTTH and on the first or second hole the flag is at a distance 229yds from the red tee which as a amatuer 92.8 L27 i play off, my question is how the hell can i play nearest the pin if my driver will only travel 215, or just about 220 with a 10 - 14mph wind from behind can anyone help diverbob

Your only option is topspin.

• PRIESTESS
    10,705 Posts
    Wed, Feb 9 2011 9:26 PM

Dont play that CTTH.:)

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, Feb 10 2011 12:11 AM

Does your other driver hit further? Long time since I've used the free stuff.

• Lazarus9g
    107 Posts
    Thu, Feb 10 2011 12:30 AM

PRIESTESS:

Dont play that CCTH.:)

What is CCTH?

Did you mean CTTH?

And why tell someone not to play it.

You're one of those people who are well known to ridicule new players to somehow benefit your meek and desperate ego, aren't you?

You fathom yourself as some type of social "elitist" because you're good at an online golf game.

Learn some humility. Learn some respect. There is way more to life than WGT (where it would appear that your entire persona resides).

• PRIESTESS
    10,705 Posts
    Thu, Feb 10 2011 2:40 AM

Telling someone not to play that particular CTTH is not ridiclue,You Gormless NumNut,<<now that is.:)

• EnglishRosey
    733 Posts
    Thu, Feb 10 2011 2:54 AM

Lazarus9g, Priestess was giving good advice. Do not play that CTTH play another.

Your a rude Troll.

• Noobingalltheway
    222 Posts
    Thu, Feb 10 2011 4:47 AM

Lazarus, you seem to exist to go through these forums and try to insult people....uhmmm hypocrite much? **

Lazarus9g:
    You're one of those people who are well known to ridicule new players to somehow benefit your meek and desperate ego, aren't you?

Advising someone not to play a particular CTTH is not ridicule in any way, shape or form, it is merely advice. The OP doesn't have enough club in their bag to reach the hole, the only options are:

1. Buy a longer club
    2. Avoid that course
    3. Keep playing the hole, in the knowledge that you'll come up short 9 times out of 10

For me, buying the club would be best choice, but many people don't want to spend on the game, so the next best thing is to avoid that particular CTTH course

Rob

** this guy has posted similar insults in the WGT Beta forums so far as I have seen

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Feb 10 2011 4:52 AM

Noobingalltheway:
    ** this guy has posted similar insults in the WGT Beta forums so far as I have seen

It happens when he drinks. His other ID was exactly the same way. Just humor him.  :-)

RSS