To play WGT, your popup blocker must be turned off. Here is how to do it:
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Click Tools > select Pop-Up Blocker
3. To disable pop-up blocking, select "Turn Off Pop-up Blocker"
4. To allow pop-ups on approved sites, select "Pop-up Blocker Settings..." In "Address of Web Site to allow" box type wgt.com, and click the Add button.
1. Open Firefox
2. Select Tools > Options > Content
3. To disable pop-up blocking, un-check "Block pop-up windows" > click OK.
4. To allow pop-ups on approved sites, verify that "Block pop-up windows" is checked and click the Exceptions... button beside it. This opens the Allowed Sites - Popups window. In "Address of Web Site" box type www.wgt.com, and click the Allow button.
1. Open Safari
2. Go to Safari > Preferences
2. Click on the Security option
3. Remove the checkmark from the "Block pop-up windows" option
To stop the Pop-Up Blocking feature in Google Toolbar, either
1. Click on the Pop-Up Blocker icon in the toolbar to allow pop-ups on this site ; or
2. Right-click on the toolbar and un-check Google in the Drop Down menu to temporarily disable blocking pop-ups.
To disable the Pop-Up Blocking feature in the Yahoo Toolbar:
1. Click the Down arrow beside the Pop-Up Blocker icon
2. To disable the blocker, un-check "Enable Pop-Up Blocker" in the Drop Down menu
3. To configure the blocker, check "Enable Pop-Up Blocker" and select "Always Allow Pop-Ups from..." on the same Drop Down menu. In the Yahoo! Pop-Up Blocker dialog screen, select wgt.com in the "Sources of Recently Blocked Pop-Ups", and click the Allow button.