Help › Forums

**DAY 10** Christmas 2015

Sun, Jul 15 2018 5:55 PM (176 replies)
  • amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 8:47 AM

connorken:

Merry Christmas Santa,

I think I've been a good boy this year and would like a sleeve of good balls. I think it is wonderful what you do for the WGT family, I wish I made enough money to give back as well.Thank you in advance for all the contributions that everybody as made to fellow players and the betterment of the community.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

CK

Merry Christmas CK, You have your wish!!

• guapa
    455 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 8:48 AM

Santa Baby, How about filling my stocking with a pack of Maxi Tour Pro Gold Vapor Balls. All the best for Christmas and a very Happy New Year. guapa

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 8:49 AM

BroncoRod:

On the 1st day of 12 days,  Mr. Caddie came to say, Ask for a gift, and it may come your way.

On the 2nd day of 12 days, John and Sticky came to bat, and I was left holdin my hat.

On the 3rd day of 12 days, ECGA had the wand, and all I got was dropped in the pond.

On the 4th day of 12 days, Thomas and Francois took the helm, once again I was not in the realm.

On the 5th day of 12 days, Lobster came up from the sea, and many woke up happy, but not me.

On the 6th days of 12 days, we were blessed with Morninside, I got nothing where I reside.

On the 7th day of 12 days, born said your level must be low, so level 91 was a no go.

On the 8th day of 12 days, shrude had eight maids a milking cows,  I was missed again, I don’t know how.

On the 9th day of  12 days, Yancy  presents out of this world, once again my hair was left unclurled.

Its now on the 10th day, and the Rough Boys came to bat, I beg of you PLEASE, don’t leave me with skat??

The ony starter club left in my bag is my putter, and I would love  a MAX Control Putter (Master+)!!

Merry Christmas to you all, and have a blessed day!!!

Putt Putt Putt, Santa says Yes, Merry Christmas

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 8:50 AM

LilaJoshsDad:

While not a beginner, I don't have the money to spend on new clubs, so I go the hard route and try to win what I can in the weekly tournaments.  I did make a purchase one time, but won't be able to again.  So in the spirit of improving my game faster here is my wish list Santa:

-Callaway X2 Hot 9.0 Driver (L72+) or Nike Covert 2.0 Driver (L85+)

-Max Meter Iron Set (L47+) or Ping G25 Iron Set (Steel) (L59+)

Merry Christmas!

Your wish is granted, Merry Christmas

• Senojtterb
    5 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 8:52 AM

Ho Ho Ho and a Merry Christmas to you too Santa,  

Please Please Please give me a chance to get the driver I have dreamed of having all year... it's a TaylorMade M1 9.0° Driver (L74+)

TaylorMade M1 9.0° Driver (L74+)
    If there is ANY way you could find it at the North Pole (even though it looks like youre having a great time in Australia!!) Ive needed it for so long and I havent been able to afford the upgrade. It would be such a blessing if there was any way you could help me out.
    Merry Christmas!
    Senojtterb
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 8:54 AM

opyeuclid:

hooter9:
    Word of note yesterday day 9 I also made same request but received a email from someone named "Opy" that I had received a gift.. I did not receive any gift..

I did not sent you a Email  . I do not know your Email address . Please post the Email you got so I can prove it was not from me 

OPY

Just checked my sent Emails and the last one was from 5/17/2015 

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 8:55 AM

robstarski:

Mr. Clause,

Since its Christmas season and Christmas is all about color I wanted to try a sleeve of the Volvik Crystal Vapor Balls (L28+) - GREEN.  I promise not to lose any of them. :)

Happy Holidays!

Santa says enjoy your green balls, Merry Christmas

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 9:02 AM

SamBigE:

Dear Santa

There is a  new member in our club, whom has played pretty much every single round put on the board since joining, with the humbleness to post whatever score he is dealt and let me tell ya some pretty cranked up stuff (PTrenter and Affo designed SEL style). If one were to have a gander at the profile, I am certain Santa, that you would find a needy fellow, with equipment that I think he scored from a T-Rex way back in the day. The link: http://www.wgt.com/members/hoseibo/default.aspx

Thank you for your time and consideration Santa, as pretty much any gift would surely be appreciated and used  with vigor in helping  hoseibo's results match his input and dedication.

Wishing the Best for All the Santa's and Rough BoyS  this Festive Season

Hoseibo is a worthy cause says Santa, Check your tree,  Merry Christmas

• subotic0
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 9:05 AM

HO  HO  HO Santa im one of the many to wish from you a gift. I am at level 17 with starters and would like a driver  a Taylormade M1 10.5  LVL 14 OR  Big  Bertha level 18

i hope all players get a gift and want to say a MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL 

THANK YOU

• SamBigE
    43 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 9:22 AM

Thank you Immensely. It is always so awesome when someone deserved gets a surprise as such. And yes Santa I have been doing my part in WGTland as well as here at Home. Just like ya taught me as a wee lad. Kudo's and Toques Off to All the mighty fine Santa's out there.

Best of Wishes  and Cheers to the newest sensation  "Santa and The Rough BoyS

RSS