thanks orifur98

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 4:09 PM

Day 10 finished and so has day 11 now when I come to think of it

• KBishop5
    922 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 5:46 PM

Thanks for doing this Amateur4sure, JFHuber & The Rough BoyS CC!!!

Wrote you all a poem, wishing for a 80 yard Cleveland Wedge:

On  the First day of Christmas, WGT gave to me, a game that I can play with just me!

On  the Second day of Christmas, WGT gave to me, a bag of clubs that would just confuse me!

On  the Third day of Christmas, WGT gave to me, a frustrating and ever-ending journey!!

On  the Fourth day  of Christmas, WGT gave to me, a pitch close to the hole that excited my inter-most  fun for Meee!

Now Hooked -- On  the Fifth day of Christmas, WGT gave to me, a tour of the Best of Par 5, and the best in my game ......  Five BIRD-EEEE'ssss

On  the Sixth day of Christmas, WGT gave to me, a look at the Brandon Par Three  Course, and ..........SIX BOG----GIES!!!!  and a look at Ki-A-WAAAA, a course that was meant for me and the back is Eaazzzyyyyy!

On  the Seventh Day of Christmas, WGT gave to me, a way to get CREDITS and do a Survey.....

On  the Eighth day of Christmas, WGT gave to me, a "replay" of a shot that did not go in....poor, poor me!  

The player that I was playing in match play ....he laughed a lot at me and I was thinking of leaving WG ..... TEEEeeeeeeeee!  But that is not me!

On the Ninth day of Christmas I joined a Country Club and found out PINHUNTERS will help MEEeeeee!!

On the Tenth day o  Christmas, WGT gave to me, a club that really care, set up challenging tournament and at the end of the day, really helped me! 

On the Eleventh day of Christmas my Leader said to me, work with me, we'll get you to legend, forget about the Boogeys and rest will be history!  

On the Twelfth day of Christmas WGT gave to me, a great place to relive stress and partake in great comoraide! 

On the morning of Christmas I hope that WGT would Gift to me a 

Cleveland 588 60 Degree 80 yrd wedge RTX 2.0   !!!

Kevin

• RichKCL
    278 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 6:59 AM

thanks Santa i looked in my stocking and low and behold 5 passes for the next clash look out all i am ready , then to my surprise i got some balls to also i know i asked for thr legend wgt balls but u sent me some cali balls  , Wow what a difference. I had 400 credits in my account so i decided to play some mp and skins games and some cc tourneys just in the 3 days i have had these my average has gone down a whole point and my bank is up to 900and playing a couple brackets thanks for your wisdom hope to play with you soon i did send a friend request just in case again thanks  to all the Santa's out there who give to those in need

• RichKCL
    278 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 6:59 AM

thanks Santa i looked in my stocking and low and behold 5 passes for the next clash look out all i am ready , then to my surprise i got some balls to also i know i asked for thr legend wgt balls but u sent me some cali balls  , Wow what a difference. I had 400 credits in my account so i decided to play some mp and skins games and some cc tourneys just in the 3 days i have had these my average has gone down a whole point and my bank is up to 900and playing a couple brackets thanks for your wisdom hope to play with you soon i did send a friend request just in case again thanks  to all the Santa's out there who give to those in need

• mikepool
    26 Posts
    Sat, Jul 14 2018 8:50 AM

Merry Christmas to all for me 1 or 2 sleeves off max slow meter ball ( pro) would be great.

if  y do recieved that gift y will be very happy,Yam spending a lot of money to play that game y love,so a little help would be appreciate.Thanks in advance.HO HO HO

mikepool from bong club ( cc )email marcelbedard@videotron.qc.ca.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sun, Jul 15 2018 5:55 PM

RSS