Forums

Help › Forums

**DAY 10** Christmas 2015

Sun, Jul 15 2018 5:55 PM (176 replies)
  • XxLadyHawkxX
    501 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 5:53 AM

Santa baby,

Slip a putter under the tree for me .... its been an awful year now santa baby etc etc etc........ lol  I would very much love to have the odyssey versa black putter Level 96 .... and hurry down the chimminy tonight lol 

Jackie. XxLadyHawkxX

• arnken
    4,056 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 5:55 AM

dear Santa,

dont know if on right thread if i am an u r throwing some L94 max irons or even some good balls an a shovel for the bunkers or sandshoes

merry xmas arnken

• foxranger
    20 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 6:01 AM

Hey it's your deer friend Woody.

It seems I was to late yesterday for my small request.  As you may remember I was made in your workshop many years ago.  Since then I've had quite the adventure.  In my spare time I had the opportunity of playing WGT.  The thing is as a toy I don't have a credit card or any cash available to make a purchase of a beautiful Big Bertha driver or some woods.  I think all of the people writing to you asking for gifts can get behind woods for Woody please support woods for Woody!!

love woody

PS. Tell all of the Elves I say hey.

• poakoukoulou
    15 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 6:02 AM

no riddles, no cries

sant-amateur has be wise (4sure...)

to wake me and tell me

"surprizzzzze!!!!!!"

"the driver you wished,

the one that can reach,

all fairways your one now despise,

is now...  in your bag,

go play , just have fun,

stop yelling "I'm short",

its credits thats not,

all vids just dont work,

no surveys at all,

the story has plot,

so here, shoot a lot"

Guess its a dream, wishing for a driver that would reach a 270+ avg distance. Any...

Gonna be true?????

Nah, dreams are just dreams... anyway, cheers Sant-Amateur4sure.

Merry christmass everyone/ keep dreaming for the best.

"BEEEEEHHHH" ....said the black and white sheep!!!

• Bennyfrommiami
    84 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 6:37 AM

Dear Santa,

This Christmas I would really love to have a Taylor Made R1 Super TP 9.0 white driver 

(OBAN shaft of course). My wife says I'm not long enough and I figure with this driver

I should be able to keep her happy.

thanks / Bennyfrommiami

• SamBigE
    43 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 6:46 AM

Dear Santa

There is a  new member in our club, whom has played pretty much every single round put on the board since joining, with the humbleness to post whatever score he is dealt and let me tell ya some pretty cranked up stuff (PTrenter and Affo designed SEL style). If one were to have a gander at the profile, I am certain Santa, that you would find a needy fellow, with equipment that I think he scored from a T-Rex way back in the day. The link: http://www.wgt.com/members/hoseibo/default.aspx

Thank you for your time and consideration Santa, as pretty much any gift would surely be appreciated and used  with vigor in helping  hoseibo's results match his input and dedication.

Wishing the Best for All the Santa's and Rough BoyS  this Festive Season

• AlfKenzel
    28 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 6:47 AM

Ho Ho Ho back at you Santas!

It's amazing what you're doing for the WGT Member community and it is much appreciated.

It's great to share in the lovely game of golf with others by participating together.

I've lately been letting some of my partners down in Alternate Shot Match Play games by missing some crucial putts by "just that much".

Although it's likely me that's the problem, I'd love to give it a shot by finally upgrading myTaylorMade Ghost Spider Putter L37+ that I've had since 2014 to the newer L92 one. 

(We could all benefit from more precision and forgiveness, methinks!)

Best Wishes for a Happy Christmas to all and good health and fortune in the New Year

Cheers,

Alf

• bradbrud
    143 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 6:54 AM

amateur4sure:

bradbrud:
    day 10 must been bad lol

Bad Santa`s lol

no not the santas, i must have been bad lol been posting almost everyday lol

• rockinrobyn
    400 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 6:57 AM

Dear Santa...

I have not received a gift yet and For my Christmas Wish I would love a Callaway Big Bertha 10.5° Driver (Fubuki shaft) (L18+) ...  or even just credits so I could get the Big Bertha...hopefully I will see it under my tree... Thank You Santa and have a Merry Christmas All !!  ~robyn

• LilaJoshsDad
    6 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 7:06 AM

While not a beginner, I don't have the money to spend on new clubs, so I go the hard route and try to win what I can in the weekly tournaments.  I did make a purchase one time, but won't be able to again.  So in the spirit of improving my game faster here is my wish list Santa:

-Callaway X2 Hot 9.0 Driver (L72+) or Nike Covert 2.0 Driver (L85+)

-Max Meter Iron Set (L47+) or Ping G25 Iron Set (Steel) (L59+)

Merry Christmas!

RSS