2,198 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 10:56 AM

Bump

• amateur4sure
    2,198 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 11:17 AM

Buckeye4510:

merry cristmas all

i hope santa can help me out with some golf balls! i keep losing them,and i dont have enough credits to buy any!

Merry Christmas, Check under your tree Sir... Ho Ho Ho

• xxxMerkxxx
    12 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 11:30 AM

Merry X-Mas Santas!

I wish Santa could please find a  

NIKE Method 001 Putter (L77+)

in his bag..... or maybe another sleeve of balls? 

Have a happy and safe holiday! 

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 11:36 AM

shirley1212:

helooooo dear Santa may you all have a merry christmas i have ordered an extra long stocking for my wish 

i wish for a taylormade driver M1 10.5  my level wich is level 14

i am full starters and this gift will help expand my golfing frontiers. i have posted most days but seems Santas very buzy and im on an island far away.

hope you pass by tonight. MERRY CHRISTMAS

First ...Great Job day 10 Santa's!

Shirley and Pete, seems odd, both new players, both score well straight away (like under par) and both in the same CC. Yes hubby and wife I am sure......lah di lah....just odd.

• willythefrog
    4 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 11:48 AM

HELOOOOOOOOOO  Santa im Willy i am at level 11 and my wish is a Taylormade R1 Driver levell 11. I want to wish a merry christmas to all players and  may my wish be granted . Thank you and hohoho MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

PS i am only a poor little frog trying to learn golf my real name williema

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 11:53 AM

hooter9:
    Word of note yesterday day 9 I also made same request but received a email from someone named "Opy" that I had received a gift.. I did not receive any gift..

I had someone from WGT look into this , they have nothing on any gift sent to you , I know I did not Email you . 

OPY

• karlos123450
    6 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 11:59 AM

A  Merry Christmas Santa and all i wish for is a taylormade M1 driver level 14 .

all are asking from you as i do now hope you and wgt can help us out

i have been posting most days , hope my wish comes true.

thanks in advance i am looking forward to look under the tree HOHOHO

• palla4
    14 Posts

dear santa

I wich me a

TaylorMade R1 TP 9.0 White Driver (Aldila 65 shaft)(L48+) 2,495 Credits

NIKE RZN Red Vapor Balls (L42+)

That is all I wich me for christmas

• Eddietheduck
    13 Posts

Dear Santas,

Here is a Santa joke to brighten your day. If you like it, I'd like you to gift me a sleeve of Callaway Soft Chrome Balls (L33+)

Two young boys were spending the night at their grandparents.  At bedtime, the two boys knelt beside their beds to say their prayers when the youngest one began praying at the top of his lungs. 

"I PRAY FOR A NEW BICYCLE...
    I PRAY FOR A NEW NINTENDO... 
    I PRAY FOR A NEW VCR..."

His older brother leaned over and nudged the younger brother and said, "Why are you shouting your prayers? God isn't deaf."  To which the little brother replied, "No, but Gramma is!"

• thekidispure
    104 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 12:04 PM

hohoho was waiting for a wgt day but dont know when it is so i will just ask might be today could always use level 90 balls nike dont get to use them much but enjoy playing a few rounds with them merry christmas all .amateur4 could you sent me invite to club thanks

RSS