Forums

Help › Forums

**DAY 10** Christmas 2015

Sun, Jul 15 2018 5:55 PM (176 replies)
  • amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 12:14 AM

"Merry Christmas Everybody,  Amateur4sure, JFHuber & The Rough BoyS CC will be playing Santa today....

What would you like to find in your stocking today from the WGT pro-shop for Christmas this year?"

Oooo I forgot our HO HO HO

Have a great Christmas Wherever you may be folks..!  If we Santa`s don`t get to you today don`t despair there are still a few days left to go...

If you have already received a gift from one of the many Fabulous Santa`s please step aside and let others have a turn..

Thanks everyone!

• Sjparkman
    4 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 12:21 AM

Good morning Santa, 

I would love to have a sleeve or two of the Nike RZN Platinum balls (L90+) and possibly a new Big Bertha Alpha 9.0 Driver.

Have a Very Merry Christmas!!! 

Thank You very much

Steve

• andymish
    576 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 12:31 AM

Dear Santa,

I was diagnosed with the worst form of leukemia, AML, back in late March of this year.  Since then I have been battling for my life.  I just finished my 6th round of 7-day chemo and the doctors are trying their best to get me to be a candidate for a bone marrow/stem cell transplant.  The only outlet I have is WGT golf which really helps to take my mind off of my cancer.

I'm currently hitting the no longer sold Ping Rapture Irons and a Hybrid Wood that I would like to replace but all of my money is being spent to keep me alive.  I'm praying Santa can gift me the following so I can lower my scores and maybe make Champion tier if I have enough time left.  Those clubs would be the following;

The MAX Meter Iron Set (L94+) & the Cleveland 588 56 Degree Wedge

Thanks Santa!

Andy

• FlaTexBoy
    120 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 12:40 AM

Dear Santa, 

May I have a sleeve of the Nike RZN Black Balls (L90+)? I will admit that my tier is a Tour Legend and would love to see the lower tiers be blessed with this opportunity to receive something in their stockings. But after an automobile accident this summer, money is pretty tight for me right now....a sleeve of balls would be a true blessing.

Thanks Santa, 

Grant.

• SOrourke1
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 12:43 AM

TaylorMade M1 9.0° Driver (L55+) or putting lessons lol

• bmw316
    229 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 12:45 AM

Hi dear Santa.

If i should be so lucky to find a present under my tree , i hope it could be the NIKE 20XI-X Balls (L48+) , maybe 2-3 sleeves or more, but any number of balls will be very appreciated .

Thanks to all Santa's and elf's for what you are doing, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

bmw316

• RichKCL
    278 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 12:57 AM

Dear Santa, hope you are having a great holiday.i am 59 home bound no work just watch my grandson. i watch videos and surveys to get credits for balls  probably will always play the clubs i have now. I would like the get some balls please,  a sleeve or 2 of the WGT LEGEND BALLS dark blue got a clash coming up and i love to play them if you want to send me a few passes that would be a nice stocking snuffer. lol thx Santa and happy holidays to all

• wizzkid32
    154 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 1:21 AM

Dear Santa,

I am retired and on a very limited income.  I can no longer play the real game due to some health issues but WGT has been a great resource for me to hit them around courses I only dreamed of playing.

I am asking for a full set to replace my "mostly" starter clubs.  Could Santa be kind enough to have his elves make a set of Ping G25 Full Set (L83+) for me?  I hope so.

Thank you Santa!

Mete

• bradbrud
    143 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 1:25 AM

day 10 must been bad lol

dear santa i dont ask for the expensive balls i like the lvl 51 volviks but would love 2 sleeves 1 just dont last long lol...thanks and merry christmas to all and grip it and rip it

• amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 1:35 AM

bradbrud:
    day 10 must been bad lol

Bad Santa`s lol

RSS