Forums

Help › Forums

**DAY 10** Christmas 2015

Sun, Jul 15 2018 5:55 PM (176 replies)
  • PeterK04
    4 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 9:36 AM

HELLO Dear Santa i send a wish everyday but ......................................................the golf bag under the christmas tree is empty. i cleaned the chimmney well so you can get through and hope you visit tonight my hummble golf bag

my wish is a Callaway big bertha driver level18

i also want to wish a merry Christmas to all.  thanks for listening

• kristobel
    10 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 9:43 AM

Hi Santa's  I dont post much so I think by the time my post gets put up your bag is almost empty.  I have been playing a couple months now and have managed to scrape the money for a decent driver, putter and some wedges.  My family and I have fallen on hard time this christmas season and I have gotten laid off so I cant afford to buy a set of rocketbalz lv37 and food and gifts for my family.  I was hoping you can find it in your heart to drop a set of them at my house so that I can better myself at the game I love so much.  I know you must have alot of requests allready today so Please do what you can.  Sant's from my Family to yours A safe and Happy holidays to you and your Familys from myself and my familys.

Kristobel

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 9:44 AM

opyeuclid:

opyeuclid:

hooter9:
    Word of note yesterday day 9 I also made same request but received a email from someone named "Opy" that I had received a gift.. I did not receive any gift..

I did not sent you a Email  . I do not know your Email address . Please post the Email you got so I can prove it was not from me 

OPY

Just checked my sent Emails and the last one was from 5/17/2015 

Only other way you got a Email from me is if I sent you a gift and that Email was from WGT , Or maybe some one sent you a gift in my name , I have asked WGT to look into this , You might want to look at you account tab and see if you did get something 

OPY

• shirley1212
    5 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 9:49 AM

helooooo dear Santa may you all have a merry christmas i have ordered an extra long stocking for my wish 

i wish for a taylormade driver M1 10.5  my level wich is level 14

i am full starters and this gift will help expand my golfing frontiers. i have posted most days but seems Santas very buzy and im on an island far away.

hope you pass by tonight. MERRY CHRISTMAS

• HacMcDuffer
    1,094 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 9:54 AM

I'll try again today......

Merry Christmas.....Happy Holidays.

My X-Mas Wish is.......

NIKE Method 001 Putter (L94+)

3,450 Credits
    Nike's latest Method putter for top players

Dear Santa;
    This and only this putter is on my list of wishes......
    I've told my wife..... for it I'd do a years worth of dishes.
    She has informed me that I still owe that in fact...
    For performing for me a sexual act.
    Now for you dear Santa I sure hope this fits.....
    If you give me the putter....you can look at her ???

Happy Holidays !!!

Hac. :-)

• derrick7771
    12 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 10:10 AM

Hi Santa how are u, please help me with a new driver please to improve my game, merry christmas to u all

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 10:10 AM

kristobel:
    Kristobel

Please check your account tab , upper left over top of play now , You were sent a set of Irons yesterday .

OPY

• mikepool
    26 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 10:29 AM

wel santa y would like to recieve a few sleeve of calaway balls ( 300 credits )Would be appreciate.Thanks in advance.Merry Chrismast

• jaroslaw
    343 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 10:32 AM

Dear Santa Amateur4sure,

I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas.
    Also I would like to thank you for your time helping this year.
    And for my wish this year if possible.

TaylorMade ATV 56° Wedge (L86+)

Thank you so much.

J.

• Buckeye4510
    19 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 10:51 AM

merry cristmas all

i hope santa can help me out with some golf balls! i keep losing them,and i dont have enough credits to buy any!

RSS