Forums

Help › Forums

**DAY 10** Christmas 2015

Sun, Jul 15 2018 5:55 PM (176 replies)
  • HawKeYe5555
    9 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 7:26 AM

Dear Santa

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!.

I am a level 92 Tour Master, just can't seem to get my average down to obtain Legend.

I'm hoping i new putter might do the "trick" Maybe Santa can help me out, If so it would 

be deeply appreciated.  Thank you for your consideration and Merry Christmas!

• JFHuber
    435 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 7:45 AM

bump

• robstarski
    118 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 7:53 AM

Mr. Clause,

Since its Christmas season and Christmas is all about color I wanted to try a sleeve of the Volvik Crystal Vapor Balls (L28+) - GREEN.  I promise not to lose any of them. :)

Happy Holidays!

• ItsObi
    9 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 8:08 AM

Dear Santa,

As I can make a wish for this Christmas and had wished on previous days,  I'd love to have a new driver

TaylorMade R1 TP 9.0 White Driver (Aldila 65 shaft)(L48+)

I rented this driver and really liked it much but can't buy this time :( . If is not 'possible, however, Merry Xms to all and great Santa's out there

Best wishes,

Obi

• Tweisenberg
    6 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 8:14 AM

Dear Santa,

I sure would like to find a Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 9.5° Driver (L83+) in my stocking.  It would really help me get over the hump.  

Thanks to you and all the Santas who make this event so great.

• ste1957
    67 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 8:24 AM

Good day Santa,

this year i was a good boy and if it's possible i would really like a lvl 70+ Odyssey Versa #1 Black Putter  or a TaylorMade R15 Driver (L90+) for Christmas!

Thanks

Merry Christmas Everybody

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 8:32 AM

bradbrud:

day 10 must been bad lol

dear santa i dont ask for the expensive balls i like the lvl 51 volviks but would love 2 sleeves 1 just dont last long lol...thanks and merry christmas to all and grip it and rip it

Santa thinks you have been a good boy, Check under your Tree!!!

Merry Christmas

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 8:40 AM

thetazz101:

dear santa,

i know there are alot of golfers looking for that right gift.  if you happen to hand out all your prsents, and find some golf balls rolling around in your bag, would love to get them.   dosn't matter what type nor level.  just need some help.  mind you a chainsaw wouldn't hurt either.lol

tazz

Look what Santa found in his sack for you.. Merry Christmas

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 8:46 AM

RichKCL:

Dear Santa, hope you are having a great holiday.i am 59 home bound no work just watch my grandson. i watch videos and surveys to get credits for balls  probably will always play the clubs i have now. I would like the get some balls please,  a sleeve or 2 of the WGT LEGEND BALLS dark blue got a clash coming up and i love to play them if you want to send me a few passes that would be a nice stocking snuffer. lol thx Santa and happy holidays to all

Merry Christmas Rick, Check under your tree!!

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 8:46 AM

hooter9:
    Word of note yesterday day 9 I also made same request but received a email from someone named "Opy" that I had received a gift.. I did not receive any gift..

I did not sent you a Email  . I do not know your Email address . Please post the Email you got so I can prove it was not from me 

OPY

RSS