Forums

Help › Forums

**DAY 10** Christmas 2015

Sun, Jul 15 2018 5:55 PM (176 replies)
  • JJS174
    44 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 4:44 AM

Hey Santa,

Hope all is going well in your "BIG DAY" prep.  I am still a kid at heart, just asking for that "1 BIG GIFT".  I have been playing with my Ping G20 driver for what seems like forever but can never get enough funds together to upgrade.  I would really appreciate getting that new driver for Christmas ( I know my wife isn't getting it for me).  If you can help me out i would really like to have

Callaway Big Bertha 10.5° Driver (Fubuki shaft) (L88+)

Thanks again for all you do.  Wishing you, your family, and your country club a very Happy Holiday season.

• WWilliams46
    91 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 4:51 AM

amateur4sure:

"Merry Christmas Everybody,  Amateur4sure, JFHuber & The Rough BoyS CC will be playing Santa today....

What would you like to find in your stocking today from the WGT pro-shop for Christmas this year?"

Oooo I forgot our HO HO HO

Have a great Christmas Wherever you may be folks..!  If we Santa`s don`t get to you today don`t despair there are still a few days left to go...

If you have already received a gift from one of the many Fabulous Santa`s please step aside and let others have a turn..

Thanks everyone!

Hello Santa's and Merry Christmas to all !!

This is such a wonderful concept showing how to "pay it forward" and I was lucky enough to do my part day 3 as an elf for my club.  The thank you note I received back made it even more special.  Again as an elf within our inner club days of Christmas it was just as fulfilling.  Now in level purgatory but happy with my clubs the only thing I really could ask for would be if Santa could maybe pay it forward with a sleeve or 2 of Nike L81 balls ?

Thank you to all who have/will participate in these 12 days of Christmas !!

• connorken
    643 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 4:55 AM

Merry Christmas Santa,

I think I've been a good boy this year and would like a sleeve of good balls. I think it is wonderful what you do for the WGT family, I wish I made enough money to give back as well.Thank you in advance for all the contributions that everybody as made to fellow players and the betterment of the community.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

CK

• droolingtroll
    107 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 5:05 AM

Thousands want stuff ... I ll just ask for peace on earth and a round with no lip outs

• Balaouras21
    295 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 5:17 AM

Μerry  merry Christmas Santa

Families.kids and to all WGT players

Many wishes for a great new Year with Peace most of all

Any kind of gift will do for me but i would pre fair a new set of irons NIKE lvl 85+

or a  3W Xhot lvl 73+

Take care all and have some great Christmas!!!

• curly56
    11 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 5:22 AM

Ho Ho HO Santa folks, I could use a sleeve of lvl 90 Nike Black balls as i need more control as I try to bring down my avg.

Merry Christmas !!!

• BroncoRod
    411 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 5:27 AM

On the 1st day of 12 days,  Mr. Caddie came to say, Ask for a gift, and it may come your way.

On the 2nd day of 12 days, John and Sticky came to bat, and I was left holdin my hat.

On the 3rd day of 12 days, ECGA had the wand, and all I got was dropped in the pond.

On the 4th day of 12 days, Thomas and Francois took the helm, once again I was not in the realm.

On the 5th day of 12 days, Lobster came up from the sea, and many woke up happy, but not me.

On the 6th days of 12 days, we were blessed with Morninside, I got nothing where I reside.

On the 7th day of 12 days, born said your level must be low, so level 91 was a no go.

On the 8th day of 12 days, shrude had eight maids a milking cows,  I was missed again, I don’t know how.

On the 9th day of  12 days, Yancy  presents out of this world, once again my hair was left unclurled.

Its now on the 10th day, and the Rough Boys came to bat, I beg of you PLEASE, don’t leave me with skat??

The ony starter club left in my bag is my putter, and I would love  a MAX Control Putter (Master+)!!

Merry Christmas to you all, and have a blessed day!!!

• 9ironpete
    13 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 5:28 AM

Hi Santa

I would love a sleeve or two of the Nike RZN Black Vapor Balls or the MAX  slow meeter vapor balls. They would give me the more distance that I need

Merry Christmas

• Perkupmyputter
    435 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 5:41 AM

Well day 10 is here and I haven't seen what I was asking Santa for this year,

a level 96 Big Bertha driver. 

Maybe I'll see it today. Thank you for being todays Santa and Merry Christmas to all.

~Perkupmyputter

• thetazz101
    101 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 5:47 AM

dear santa,

i know there are alot of golfers looking for that right gift.  if you happen to hand out all your prsents, and find some golf balls rolling around in your bag, would love to get them.   dosn't matter what type nor level.  just need some help.  mind you a chainsaw wouldn't hurt either.lol

tazz

RSS