Sat, Feb 12 2011 9:30 AM (56 replies)
  • Steelers75
    239 Posts
    Fri, Feb 11 2011 8:10 PM

Lazarus9g:

Steelers75:
    Tsun Zhu

Wow another communist!

Who's teaching are STILL taught in US military academies to this very day!!!  And who's strategies are STILL used to this day in common warfare.  C'mon... you should know this.

• Lazarus9g
    107 Posts
    Fri, Feb 11 2011 8:17 PM

Yeah I drink too much... but I function. So you can stop attempting to hold that against me. I drink on my OWN time. Not on Uncle Sam's.

Steelers75:
    Jeet Kune Do

Jeet Kune Do is the most retarded form of martial arts known to man.

Everyone and their great grandmother knows that Bruce Lee was no more of a movie icon than John Claude Vandam. LOL

The only technique involved is watching movies. lol.

No.. i don't want to call you at home. I'm heterosexual. Sorry!

Not that I cannot find out who you are... i've got my guys working on it.. but we won't be calling you... we'll be coming with warrants. ;)

• Steelers75
    239 Posts
    Fri, Feb 11 2011 8:18 PM

My apologies to everyone else who's read this thread; kind of got carried away having fun here when someone was asking for assistance.

- Steel

• Steelers75
    239 Posts
    Fri, Feb 11 2011 8:20 PM

Lazarus9g:

Yeah I drink too much... but I function. So you can stop attempting to hold that against me. I drink on my OWN time. Not on Uncle Sam's.

Steelers75:
    Jeet Kune Do

Jeet Kune Do is the most retarded form of martial arts known to man.

Everyone and their great grandmother knows that Bruce Lee was no more of a movie icon than John Claude Vandam. LOL

The only technique involved is watching movies. lol.

No.. i don't want to call you at home. I'm heterosexual. Sorry!

Not that I cannot find out who you are... i've got my guys working on it.. but we won't be calling you... we'll be coming with warrants. ;)

Oh please, do bring it!!!  A fake is a fake.  That's you.... and that's fraud.  Just like you.

• Lazarus9g
    107 Posts
    Fri, Feb 11 2011 8:24 PM

Steelers75:

Lazarus9g:

Steelers75:
    Tsun Zhu

Wow another communist!

Who's teaching are STILL taught in US military academies to this very day!!!  And who's strategies are STILL used to this day in common warfare.  C'mon... you should know this.

I actually OWN a dojo where we teach Marines and any other who wish to learn simple grappling (Jujitsu).

We also teach advanced techniques such as pressure points and vital striking (such as a ridge hand to the throat.)

Say what you want. be what you want. I'm not here to impress anyone. It's just a golf game forum.

• Lazarus9g
    107 Posts
    Fri, Feb 11 2011 8:26 PM

OH p.s. i'm not joking about the warrants. You claimed i was going to get murdered. I perceived the threat as real. You DO have a warrant.

• Steelers75
    239 Posts
    Sat, Feb 12 2011 9:30 AM

Lazarus9g:

OH p.s. i'm not joking about the warrants. You claimed i was going to get murdered. I perceived the threat as real. You DO have a warrant.

Last post in this thread... I'm getting bored with the tireless fluff of idiocracy this chode is poorly attempting to pass on as "God's honest truth".  This waist-of-space-oxygen-thief has spent too much time as a lab monkey testing drugs for FDA approval.

Bwah wah ha ha!!!!  LMAO!!!  I could care less if you're joking or not.  You're nothing more than the village idiot... on Christmas Island to boot.  You've proven that on several levels in this forum.  You have to be the sole resident of the Island of Pass the Bottle.

I DO have a warrant?!?  You must be a crack addict too!!!  You're obviously full of excrement to think that ANYONE reading your mutter believes one iota of anything you say.  You're a liar, a fool, and a fake.  You spout off about honor and integrity but less than 10% of anything you've said here, at best, is measurable by any means in either category.  You list off AFB's that your daddy was stationed at is if it's a big accomplishment on your part.  Any idiot can take a tour of Langley as you did.  If you've ever had a TSSCI you lost it because of your drinking; I seriously doubt you ever had one at all let alone know the meaning of the acronym.  You blow so much smoke you should be a puffer in the adult film industry.

Say what you will... I could care less.  Many just like you have come and gone here.  Some on there own, and some kicked off for life.  You are the classic passive-abusive alcoholic.  Again, proven time and again in your posts.  You're a threat to no one but yourself.  Blah ba-blah blah blah.  Sober up and try reality for a change.  After all, addiction is a mental condition.  Stop trying to drown your sorrows, man up, and deal with your issues.  If you can't do that then get a magazine rack to keep them in because this is not the place for them.

-Steel... out!

RSS