Forums

Help › Forums

Customer support

Tue, Aug 23 2022 12:47 PM (70 replies)
  • HamdenPro
    2,418 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2022 4:26 PM

dad19733:

I was speaking with @nico and he helped me great. I had nothing but good to say about him, so I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish? 

Stay in your lane

WOW!!

Just read this as it was delayed. I did not say anything bad to you at all. I went out of my way to try to help, and contacted NICO for you.

You accuse Callie of being a troll and now this comment addressed to me.

I have no beef with you, as I stated above, but you need to chill a little.  It seems, sometimes it is not worth the time to try to help.

I am sorry that I misunderstood your "just joined" reference, but jeez....

• callaghan159
    6,226 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2022 4:36 PM

HamdenPro:

EPILOGUE:

The OP (Dad) joined the discord this morning, contacted NICO and NICO did him right.

So, all us trolls can jump over to another thread...Our work is done here.

Funny stuff right there.😂😂😂

• callaghan159
    6,226 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2022 4:38 PM

PureGro1:

HamdenPro:
    Personally, I think they should hand out pills, but that's just me.

Do they come in blue to help with...well....you know what I mean.

• dad19733
    164 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2022 4:48 PM

@HamdenPro 

Sorry man, this was hours before Nico solved this, during the height of the drama. 

Please disregard, and accept my apology again, this was posted. WAY before things smoothed over. 

I really appreciate the help you gave me 

Jamie 

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2022 4:49 PM

callaghan159:
    Do they come in blue to help with...well....you know what I mean.

Im not sure man, I took em both...I can see in the dark now, I mean I need a flashlight but with the flashlight on- I can see in the dark.

• dad19733
    164 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2022 4:58 PM

@HamdenPro

Just so it's clear, I made that comment during the height of the drama, there wa is roughly a 4 hour delay in when it gets posted. I have no beef with anyone, this was all cleared up. That was a delay because all my posts need to be cleared. 

I'm very grateful for the help you gave me. 

Please know that, I really do appreciate all the help you gave me 

Jamie 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,515 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2022 5:26 PM
  • dad19733
    164 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2022 5:42 PM

@HamdenPro @SimonTheBeetle 

I'll say this again, this was posted AFTER things were settled. Tempers got the best of us. I really have no beef with anyone, look at the time this is written, not posted. It's well after everything was settled. I really don't want any drama, can we please at this point put this to bed? 

My original post was asking for help, I never intended or wanted it to devolve to this, I'm not quite sure how it happened.

I definitely share blame, I don't argue that, my temper flares like everyone else. Can we please move on from this now? 

Jamie

• ct690911
    7,200 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2022 6:04 PM

dad19733:

@DodgyPutter you just summed up perfectly what I was trying to say. Thanks for your support 🙂

Jamie

This ^^^ sort of thing is Dodgy's specialty.

• dad19733
    164 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2022 6:22 PM

HamdenPro:

dad19733:

I was speaking with @nico and he helped me great. I had nothing but good to say about him, so I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish? 

Stay in your lane

WOW!!

Just read this as it was delayed. I did not say anything bad to you at all. I went out of my way to try to help, and contacted NICO for you.

You accuse Callie of being a troll and now this comment addressed to me.

I have no beef with you, as I stated above, but you need to chill a little.  It seems, sometimes it is not worth the time to try to help.

I am sorry that I misunderstood your "just joined" reference, but jeez....

@HamdenPro

I replied to that from 942 am on the 22nd well before we had sorted everything out. I went looking back and couldn't find it at first. Me being new to the forum, I got easily overwhelmed by all the replies. 

I mean you no disrespect, in fact I have a healthy dose of respect for you. 

I really hope this clears that up, that this was posted long before we sorted everything out. 

Jamie 

RSS