Forums

Help › Forums

Login error

Sun, Dec 31 2023 10:42 AM (9 replies)
  • NehGrito
    1 Posts
    Fri, Mar 10 2023 8:43 PM

Hey all, I’m having an issue logging in. 

I see this:  Error code: 1072 (no deactivation record found)

please help!

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Mon, Mar 13 2023 1:43 AM

For company help, better use "Contact" at the bottom.

• ChunKinggood
    1 Posts
    Mon, Dec 25 2023 1:50 AM

Hi,

I am having this likewise. Was there any solution to it?

Brgds.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Dec 27 2023 2:30 PM

I am

NehGrito:

Hey all, I’m having an issue logging in. 

I see this:  Error code: 1072 (no deactivation record found)

please help!

I am not sure what is going on. Don't you have to be logged in to use the forums?

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Sat, Dec 30 2023 6:01 AM

borntobesting:
    Don't you have to be logged in to use the forums?

The website and the app are two different entities now, so you can be logged into the website whilst not being logged into the app, and vice versa.

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Sat, Dec 30 2023 9:18 AM

When we were on flash, logging in or out would allow or deny you access to your account in the game and WGT.com synchronously. But now, you can be logged in or out of both or either using the same login data.

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Sat, Dec 30 2023 11:29 PM

borntobesting:

I am not sure what is going on. Don't you have to be logged in to use the forums?

Key word is use, you can see and read the forum logged out, but you cannot post.

You cannot post with the account they are having trouble with, not with the duplicate they used to sign on with.

That being said, I remember reading somewhere in the forum about only using either the first or last so many digits of your login, as it didn't recognize all of them and would tell you your login was bad.  I am sure Scott remembers this.  If I had more ambition @ 2;30 in the morning, I might even be able to search the forums and find the answer, as these 2 did not.

OH wait, I did look and saw 2 things to try on post 2 and post 4 on the first page of answers.

(sarcasm back off)(not really)

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Sun, Dec 31 2023 5:08 AM

garyk49:
    That being said, I remember reading somewhere in the forum about only using either the first or last so many digits of your login, as it didn't recognize all of them and would tell you your login was bad.  I am sure Scott remembers this.

I do remember Simon(TheBeetle) mentioning using only the first 10 characters of your password if it was longer than that.

My original password was nearly twice that length and I was quite shocked that it still worked chopping it nearly in half!

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sun, Dec 31 2023 9:54 AM

ScottHope:

When we were on flash, logging in or out would allow or deny you access to your account in the game and WGT.com synchronously. But now, you can be logged in or out of both or either using the same login data.

A few years ago, I had my account temporarily disabled. While I wasn't able to play on my iPad (or play online; it was during the flash era), I still was able to post to the forums. I can't remember the exact workaround i discovered. Regardless, my account was disabled, and I could post to the forum.

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Sun, Dec 31 2023 10:42 AM

Robert1893:
    I still was able to post to the forums. I can't remember the exact workaround i discovered. Regardless, my account was disabled, and I could post to the forum.

Clever!

RSS