Mon, Sep 18 2023 8:44 PM (310 replies)
  • PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2022 3:08 PM

• SamSpayed
    4,898 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2022 3:12 PM

SamSpayed:
    I think I am on to something with my meth lab theory.

Also... check out what I found on Wolf Creek #10, the very next hole.  Surrounded by barbed wire, no less:

The RV meth lab from Season 1.  Probably to be used as a back-up place of manufacture in case of emergencies.

EDIT:  Notice the close proximity of the airplane to the RV meth lab.  I wonder if it is a cartel plane.

• gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2022 3:56 PM

Occam's razor, Ockham's razor, Ocham's razor (Latin: novacula Occami), also known as the principle of parsimony or the law of parsimony (Latin: lex parsimoniae), is the problem-solving principle that "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity", sometimes inaccurately paraphrased as "the simplest explanation is usually the best one." The idea is frequently attributed to English Franciscan friar William of Ockham (c. 1287–1347), a scholastic philosopher and theologian, although he never used these words. This philosophical razor advocates that when presented with competing hypotheses about the same prediction, one should select the solution with the fewest assumptions, and that this is not meant to be a way of choosing between hypotheses that make different predictions.

Don't want to be spreading inaccurate facts online now......

Loosely connected to

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

A.C.D.                                               c

• Cicero733
    2,293 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2022 4:42 PM

On a serious note…very near to where I live we have a structure very similar to the structure you are displaying. The only thing missing is the concertina or razor wire along the top of the cache. The building here is a weapons cache for Homeland Security.

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Sun, Feb 6 2022 9:09 AM

SamSpayed:
    I think I am on to something with my meth lab theory

I tend to agree, you definitely on something.

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Sun, Feb 6 2022 9:44 AM

Something is totally up because it is clear that something is going down on WC #9.  What is this on the "way backs" tee box?

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Sun, Feb 6 2022 10:24 AM

• SamSpayed
    4,898 Posts
    Sun, Feb 6 2022 3:44 PM

HamdenPro:
    Something is totally up because it is clear that something is going down on WC #9.  What is this on the "way backs" tee box?

HP, I saw that also.  My first impression was that the figure in your red circle bore a strong resemblance to Opy, but I am not quite sure what to make of that.

(Also, I removed the reference to Occam's Razor in my previous post.  It is clear that gonfission knows far more about what was said (and not said) by Franciscan friars at the turn of the 13th century than we do.  Perhaps he was alive then.)

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Sun, Feb 6 2022 3:57 PM

SamSpayed:
    Also, I removed the reference to Occam's Razor in my previous post.  It is clear that gonfission knows far more about what was said (and not said) by Franciscan friars at the turn of the 13th century than we do. 

I think the problem is that the Forum Sensitivity Ministries is closed for the season.  

OK, so, here is something else weird on that tee box (#9) - check this out, I think it is some form of radioactivity or sumding?

And if that is OPY, then either he is squatting down doing who knows what, or something melted him. You be the judge?

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Feb 7 2022 5:38 PM

HamdenPro:

I kinda sorta remember something about that view , after heading back off the hillside I stepped on a puff ball , thats a funges like a mushroom , or i just tripped on a rock and I fell on my my azz , 

OPY

RSS