Forums

Help › Forums

Desktop Update 11/4/19

Fri, Nov 8 2019 12:44 PM (68 replies)
  • pmm711
    5,520 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 6:34 AM

birchi:
    and the addition of the uneven lies format yet?

Simon,

I accidentally entered one of our UEL CC tourneys while playing on the new platform.  You can play the UEL tourney...you just have to guess on the aim a bit.  If you hear "Great Shot" or "Garden Spot" then you know you're on pretty much level surface.  If you don't hear those two comments then it's a craps shoot until you get to the green.

So, all they're missing is the UEL directional thing (the platter or whatever Mags calls it).  I'm sure they'll be able to add that feature in as it can't be that hard to overlay the perspective of the lie.

I'd say the answer to UEL, and also MAC, is "Yes".  As to why WGT Champion won't just say that, "Yes, we are working on it" is a mystery. 

Try a test UEL game without the UEL platter...it's like playing Duff's Super Fast Greens tourneys.  LOL

Paul

• ScottHope
    10,099 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 1:56 PM

One of the updates in this thread was about being able to drag the aimer on the minimap, but I'm not sure this was meant to happen...

(gif plays 5 times then stops)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 4:45 PM

Why not? Who cares?  lol  ;-)

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 5:54 PM

ScottHope:

One of the updates in this thread was about being able to drag the aimer on the minimap, but I'm not sure this was meant to happen...

Maybe it is for those times when you want to skip a few holes and go home!  Not that I ever did that in real life.........   ;-)

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,511 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 6:40 PM

ScottHope:

LMFAO Oh, boy... Isn't this thing getting real interesting or what?

One after another, something new every day! Youpi!!

• mrm6400
    1,790 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 3:29 AM

Thanks fellows. I now understand much better about the upgrades and apparel.

SE Swing Edge just opened up to me a few days before this post so once I understood that is where the Driver distance improvements were located I got them and I am on my way.  Have enjoyed the extra distance and slower meter and bigger sweet spot for sure.  

I still need all the forgiveness I can find when it comes to putting.  Precision on the greens with the new PC version and those pesky dots are going to take some time to figure out.

My new look with the Swing Edge apparel is getting some compliments....go figure.

Heck I even gave the Harvest Showdown a try.  Have no clue what is going on but just doing what it says and waiting for next step.

Wish me luck.

Michael 

• andyace46
    147 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 3:44 AM

when is the Mac version going to available 

• leighbullock
    1,009 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 4:05 AM

IS WHAT I WANNA KNOW WHEN DO THEY BRING OUT FOR A MAC?

• mrm6400
    1,790 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 5:34 AM

Latest update ???

There was an update today Thursday Nov 7th.

Not sure what the update was but the scroll function on mouse is still not working properly when trying to change clubs.  Can you please add the "Play Friends" option on the new PC version of game as it is on mobile game menu.  I realize it may not be ready for any cross platform play but at least the friends that are online would be a shorter more manageable list.  As it is now on the new PC version our only option is to click on friends and it show a long list that takes awhile to scroll down with the mouse.  Goes very slow even when spinning the scroll on mouse.

Thanks,

Michael

• ScottHope
    10,099 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 5:49 AM

mrm6400:
    As it is now on the new PC version our only option is to click on friends and it show a long list that takes awhile to scroll down with the mouse.  Goes very slow even when spinning the scroll on mouse.
    Try clicking on the list and dragging it up or down Michael, like you would swipe on a touch screen.

RSS