Forums

Help › Forums

Why am I not Champion?

Tue, Mar 22 2022 4:42 PM (75 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,679 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2022 3:42 PM

BigBlockVettes:
    Opinions are like butt holes we all got one. Four members in his club and all joined WGT at same time & so you know it's not that hard to play alt. shot on two PC or one pc & phone. Not that hard A thing, Robert.

Didn't say it was a difficult thing to do. Basically, I said I don't believe someone would take the time to do it. 

That's a distinction with a difference. 

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2022 3:55 PM

BigBlockVettes:
    so you know it's not that hard to play alt. shot on two PC or one pc & phone. Not that hard A thing,

I would have no idea how hard it is or not, How many times have you done this?

• ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2022 4:06 PM

PureGro1:

BigBlockVettes:
    so you know it's not that hard to play alt. shot on two PC or one pc & phone. Not that hard A thing,

I would have no idea how hard it is or not, How many times have you done this?

Zing...LMAO

• callaghan159
    6,230 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2022 4:23 PM

Another thread gone off the rail.🙄🙄🙄

• Robert1893
    7,679 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2022 5:32 PM

⬆️ True.

And since it's off the rails, I might as well add I'm not really on board with the "opinions are like butt holes" thing.

There are times I want to hear or see opinions. Can't say the same has ever been true for butt holes. I guess others take a different approach... 

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2022 5:45 PM

BBV +100

• Robert1893
    7,679 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2022 6:17 PM

• funger50
    41 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2022 2:25 AM

I am ashamed of some of you guys here  

btw     ALT games on phone is not possible

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2022 8:48 AM

funger50:

I am ashamed of some of you guys here  

Friend request sent, Would love to play some alt shot with you guys sometime.

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2022 12:39 PM

Got to agree with a few people, there is absolutely no reason to think funger (F Unger?) and gunger (G Unger?) aren't brothers, just like funger said.  And yes they have played some alt shot games together... because they enjoy the game and each other's company.  And as for playing 7 hours-a-day, I and many others were playing WGT for many more hours than that when I first started.

And with regards to alt shot, why on earth would anyone want to play as 2 different people?  There is absolutely nothing to gain from winning alt shot games; in fact, if it was just one player he would be using double the amount of ball hits!

The other bit I don't agree with is that he won't be able to play as well at C ot TC.  He is a TL, therefore he is already playing from the tips, he can't go any further back on the tees.  And he does play ranked rounds and alt shot games, therefore he knows how to play from those tees.  I personally would never play off forward tees simply to tier up, and at one time ranked rounds were always off the correct tees for your tier, but thanks mainly to one or two individuals many years ago whose primary concern was scoring what can only be described as nothing more than a self-ego boosting sub-50 score, ranked rounds off forward tees became mainstream on WGT.  Even the Veteran Showdowns are always off forward tees, for reasons that I cannot comprehend; why have the best players playing off forward tees when players in the Rookie division are playing off their proper tier-allocated tees?!?  Again, it can only be because some have asked for it in order to boost their own egos, thinking that a score of -20 makes them a really good player, when in reality their driver probably reaches most holes! (Yes, I know that's not correct, but I think you get my point).

RSS