Forums

Help › Forums

Why am I not Champion?

Tue, Mar 22 2022 4:42 PM (75 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2022 12:53 PM

"And with regards to alt shot, why on earth would anyone want to play as 2 different people?  There is absolutely nothing to gain from winning alt shot games!"

I fully concur with Mio on this ^^^. I have played almost 14,000 Alt shot games and only for the social aspect. I suspect most alt shot players feel the same as me (aside from a few bragging rights...lol)

ct

• funger50
    41 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2022 4:35 AM

I have accepted the invitation  PureGro1

but I will not much play anymore WGT   after reading all in this forum

I bought  Tour Pro 2K21    and I like it

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2022 5:48 AM

funger50:

I have accepted the invitation  PureGro1

but I will not much play anymore WGT   after reading all in this forum

I bought  Tour Pro 2K21    and I like it

Actually, the majority of posters were supportive of you. Enjoy the new game.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2022 7:49 AM

MioKontic:
    Again, it can only be because some have asked for it in order to boost their own egos, thinking that a score of -20 makes them a really good player,

The Showdowns and the rooms and the tees have been that way from the inception. No one asked for anything.

Matter of fact the opposite. Way back when showdowns started Myself and a few others pointed out that Veteran ought to be in Montreal and Expert should be in Manhattan. 

The problem then though is many who play in the veteran league don't have the coins to play in that room. 

Combination of poor skill and lack of a plan on managing their coin stack. 

so wgt wants as many as possible to play in each.

oh for the record more would probably play in expert and not veteran but it's a shambles and been poorly designed from the beginning. 

If less than 100 play expert then they should all make it to the final round. Instead they do cuts and half the field twice.  So if only 20  people play you only end up with 5 in the final round. 

The coin return is poor. 1st place receives 10000 for a bet of 1000. 9k profit. or 9x the bet.

Veteran on the other hand is a 100 credit bet for a 2500 1st place return. 2400 profit or 24x the bet. Plus for me the level 40 titlist balls are very similar to my "normal" ball. I have a never ending supply of them due to showdowns. i use those in coin rooms exclusively now.

• BigBlockVettes
    699 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2022 7:13 PM

None & if I did it wouldn't be your business. I just express that it was funny how all four members in his club all joined at same time month year ect. I have seen all kinds of multi account players  on here I would believe about anything. Saying that I really don't care if he has 20 accounts I have never seen the problem with it to start with.

• rjteeithi
    674 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2022 4:42 PM

look like a TL to me

RSS