Forums

Help › Forums

christmas day give a way

Mon, Jan 2 2017 12:37 AM (167 replies)
  • garyk49
    2,315 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2016 8:22 PM

Just amazing.  Absolutely amazing.  Maybe best at this time, I keep my mouth shut.  But still absolutely amazing.

• Robert1893
    7,679 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2016 8:46 PM

Bowl64:

Robert1893&TP:Guys, i`m really moved by this. Can`t really find the right words, thank you,

thank you so much :)

You're very welcome.

• twinponds169
    3,019 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2016 10:59 PM

Bowl64:
    Thank you again gents :)

You are welcome sir, enjoy the games.

• garyk49
    2,315 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2016 7:14 AM

Bowl64:

Garyk49, Robert1839 and TP:Thank you thank you! Don`t know if my "original" post will ever come through so here`s a new one. Guys, i guess the spirit of Santa is alive in all of you! Thank you again gents :)

You are very welcome

That is all 3 from this thread that I gifted have thanked me, either here, on my wall, or through a PM. if not multiple times

Bowl64

StrikeHarrier

BMW316

I guess the spirit of Christmas did live on.

Robert, Twin, thanks for help in removing the dangling carrot from in front of some of these players.

And again, need to stop right there.

• OHSHEEEIT
    242 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2016 8:31 AM

Well said Vic,we all have had days where we said or did something we are not proud of.

Chris

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2016 11:58 AM

OHSHEEEIT:
    we all have had days where we said or did something we are not proud of.

Maybe but I do not regret anything I have said in this thread. I gave him plenty of chances to redeem himself......however I bet JAC regrets committing to this...probably in a drunken stupor. Well you got called out bud.

For someone to promise 10 players something and give nothing away is underhanded......especially when the slime uses his daughters as an excuse.....(from the wall post which of course like all cowards....JAC deleted it)

"my 2 daughters wanted to send the donation gift to andysons dog retreat charity ..  and im happy they did"

Despite having no proof, if they did I fully admire them.......but here is the sucker punch....nothing from you. Exploit your kids but was too tight to do anything himself....what an utter loser.

I do not need to belittle you....you did a great job yourself :))

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2016 2:41 PM

My take on this, after reading through and saying ouch a bunch of times...

Won't even bother saying anything about the idiot gogrinchgo, but I think JAC started this thread to get back at who knows who for last year. Wanted to get some attention and then try to make people feel like he did last year (succeeded with gogrinchgo, lol). Never intended to gift anyone, while having a good deed excuse at hand. As for daughters, y'all sure he has them and this wasn't a hoax as well?

Could very well be wrong, but the above is my guess.

Off to bed now, need to get some sleep in what is most likely my last night of being a non-parent ;-)

P.S.: Kudos to all 3 who gifted Bowl64

• Ladychipper
    22,715 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2016 3:24 PM

Are we still pondering this? 

I must say that I think it was a bit of a cruel joke, if that is what it was, by the starter of this thread.  We shouldn't get people's hopes up only to destroy them. 

I hope we can forgive and forget now though. 

Happy New Year!

Marion XO

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2016 4:24 PM

mkrizan86:

My take on this, after reading through and saying ouch a bunch of times...

Won't even bother saying anything about the idiot gogrinchgo, but I think JAC started this thread to get back at who knows who for last year. Wanted to get some attention and then try to make people feel like he did last year (succeeded with gogrinchgo, lol). Never intended to gift anyone, while having a good deed excuse at hand. As for daughters, y'all sure he has them and this wasn't a hoax as well?

Could very well be wrong, but the above is my guess.

Off to bed now, need to get some sleep in what is most likely my last night of being a non-parent ;-)

Well said.  Go with my prayers and best wishes for you and your family.  May your child be born into a loving family, and hopefully help to make this a better world for us all.

phred952

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2016 7:07 PM

phred952:

mkrizan86:

Well said.  Go with my prayers and best wishes for you and your family.  May your child be born into a loving family, and hopefully help to make this a better world for us all.

phred952

+infinity...well said, phred.

RSS