Help › Forums

christmas day give a way

Mon, Jan 2 2017 12:37 AM (167 replies)
  • garyk49
    2,315 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2016 10:07 AM

twinponds169:

Bowl64:
    Being unemployed again and asking for a christmasgift is nothing wrong in my book.

Nothing wrong at all with it Bjorn. Although you do belong to a very generous club run by a very generous owner, I'll give her a break here and wish you the best for the new year and in re-establishing employment. Good luck to you. Srixon 13's are the better ball of what you have recently used, sent 3 sleeves. Enjoy!

TP

Also send to BOWL of the same kind, as I said earlier, you should be set for awhile.

• garyk49
    2,315 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2016 10:12 AM

adaputter:

i was told when i was a youngster

ITS RUDE TO ASK

You are quite correct, Ada, when asking out of the blue, that is called begging.  When answering a post to what you might want.  In my eyes way different.

Just like answering Santa when you were little, when he asked you what you wanted for Christmas.

But then again, some here have been bad, VERY BAD.

• twinponds169
    3,019 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2016 10:26 AM

garyk49:

When answering a post to what you might want.  In my eyes way different.

Just like answering Santa when you were little, when he asked you what you wanted for Christmas.

You might call us JustaBunchOfSantasSavingChristmas.

• garyk49
    2,315 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2016 11:32 AM

twinponds169:

You might call us JustaBunchOfSantasSavingChristmas.

There Ya Go

• Bowl64
    3,087 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2016 11:57 AM

Garyk49, Robert1839 and TP:Thank you thank you! Don`t know if my "original" post will ever come through so here`s a new one. Guys, i guess the spirit of Santa is alive in all of you! Thank you again gents :)

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2016 4:55 PM

justacowboy:
    10 lucky people will receive on Christmas day what they want ....

From the OP and below, JAC explaining where the gifts were allocated.

27 Dec 2016 @ 12:37 PM
    "btw " 

my girls also read the things that were posted ...... ty very much to you all for breaking their hearts .. they thought they where doing  something wonderful

justacowboy
    27 Dec 2016 @ 12:28 PM
    "hi" 

my 2 daughters wanted to send the donation gift to andysons dog retreat charity ..  and im happy they did after reading all the crap written in that post ..... they even used their own money and that's a lot for 2 little girls

I am full of admiration for you and your daughters but I am not sure why your daughters hearts may have been broken. Yes some mud slinging occurred but this was never directed at them and was primarily caused by a total lack of communication from you.
    This is on the back of last year where in all fairness, you got pretty nasty and vindictive when you did not receive a gift, perhaps upsetting other members families and children. But two wrongs do not make a right.
    But as you and your daughters have earned my respect....I suggest you post the receipt of the donation in MrCaddies Christmas thread so you remove all doubt from other members. Failure to do so for whatever reason may not reflect very well upon you.
    I also find it odd you delete all wall messages, nearly like you try to hide criticism....or praise.
  • twinponds169
    3,019 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2016 5:36 PM

alanti:
    and im happy they did after reading all the crap written in that post

give them some more reading cowboy, and the really nasty stuff was left out. This was directed straight at Icon in a post explaining he was taking a week off to move. Your daughters must be proud.

07-08-2015 6:20 PM
    justacowboy:

dam we all know hes as gay as a $2 bill .....(plays with a female avtar ).... so he moves to ..pacific heights ..(#1 gay area in san fran ) ......life moves on folks......let the GAY GUYS live in peace ..... even tho there sick fools !!!!!!!

Easy there Cowboy.

You are picking a fight with your own shadow here.

And please keep your sexual thoughts to your self.

It has no place in a wgt golf forum.

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2016 5:50 PM

really folks ......  come on  give it a break ....  we (my family) thought we did a good thing ... leave us along and just enjoy  YOUR life

• ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2016 5:57 PM

Most threads veer off track...but, in 4+ years, I've never seen a thread veer so far from one topic to a completely different (and irrelevant) one in the follow on post...wow 

ct

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2016 6:29 PM

twinponds169:
    You are picking a fight with your own shadow here.

Nope, I think he is trying to pick a fight with me lol - on my wall he is now calling me rude.....why? 

I asked him for proof of the donation.....that is not rude. Based on his history I think proof is warranted. Last year you acted like a six year old when you received no gifts - and before that you were constantly begging for everything......well Christmas is about giving.....and a mean spirited a-hole like you (based on last year) had a chance to redeem yourself.....but until proof is posted......that will not happen in my eyes.

Run off under a rock where you belong little man.

JAC is nor worth the effort to have a fight with, he is a pretty pathetic individual who obviously has a very low self-esteem.

So put up or shut up JAC.....your wall posts become tedious, especially when you are gutless and delete then.

If your daughters read this, please say sorry to them....but I have always maintained, some people should not have kids...you would have been a prime candidate.

RSS