Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2016

Fri, Jul 15 2016 4:51 PM (275 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,622 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2016 8:33 PM

kengolferguy:

May  I ask for a 225 3 wood  only if someone is so inclined.  Thank you Ken 

Nike Fly 3 wood is under your tree. Enjoy!

• Leggoman13
    8,254 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2016 9:22 PM

dbadeaux:

I almost asked for a sleeve myself until I saw some poor guy get squashed for the same thing.

Duke

nothing to do with you, and nothing you should worry about

================

Opy is kind enough to organise the Christmas in July for (sorry OPY 3rd year in a row)

it has just started and some Generous members, referred to as Santas are letting know Opy that they are joining as gifters

in few days it will fill with more request of players wanting to receive a gift

so ask away and never know, you might be a chosen one

cheers!!!

Leggoman13 

• Leggoman13
    8,254 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2016 9:25 PM

borntobesting:
    Nike Fly 3 wood is under your tree. Enjoy!

very nice 1

I salute you Born

:o)

• yobooya
    899 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2016 9:55 PM

Well, Opster, you know I'm in.  Pass me a deserving request or 2 and I'll hook'em up!

Yo ;-0)

• RodneyBlake
    510 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2016 11:39 PM

Wow gr8 job you and all the other santas are doing.
    I would love to join but am unable to this year due to moving country's. 

But would like to nominate happyjack2012 to receive a gift if that's at all possible. He's at level 100 and has starter gear up till level 99 when he has managed to save and buy some irons.
    He could do with putter, wedges or woods.

Cheers

Rodney

• RTLMC
    19 Posts
    Sat, Jul 2 2016 1:06 AM

as the credit views have dried up here in aussie i would like a driver or woods if possible 

thx for this thoughtful gestures by all

Rob

• petervcpt
    1,013 Posts
    Sat, Jul 2 2016 1:50 AM

RodneyBlake:

Wow gr8 job you and all the other santas are doing.
    I would love to join but am unable to this year due to moving country's. 

But would like to nominate happyjack2012 to receive a gift if that's at all possible. He's at level 100 and has starter gear up till level 99 when he has managed to save and buy some irons.
    He could do with putter, wedges or woods.

Cheers

Rodney

Howzit Rodney

Why not ask Happy Jack to pop in here and request something himself?

Cheers,

Peter

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sat, Jul 2 2016 2:07 AM

Opy, are we donating on a free for all basis or do you want to notify us as to who we should send stuff to?  Or should we post here when we want to gift something?

I'd prefer it if you kept some control, otherwise there's a good chance someone will be sent 2 of the same item and credits will be wasted.

I'll be happy to send happyjack a Fly 3 wood but don't want it to be the second one he gets.

Let me know so I can get to the pro shop  : )

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Jul 2 2016 2:37 AM

MainzMan:
    Opy, are we donating on a free for all basis or do you want to notify us as to who we should send stuff to?  Or should we post here when we want to gift something?

Hey MM (Mike?),

I have it on good authority, from Santa himself, that it is a free for all. To cut down on the chances of someone getting sent two of the same gifts I would suggest posting here first when you find someone to send a gift to and then visit the pro-shop and gift away, those few in between minutes could cut out some confusion.

MC

• ct690911
    7,194 Posts
    Sat, Jul 2 2016 3:57 AM

mrcaddie:

MainzMan:

Hey MM (Mike?),

I have it on good authority, from Santa himself, that it is a free for all. To cut down on the chances of someone getting sent two of the same gifts I would suggest posting here first when you find someone to send a gift to and then visit the pro-shop and gift away, those few in between minutes could cut out some confusion.

MC

" Many will ask, but this is not a free for all give away"

Aside from the communication glitch, this is a great initiative by Opy (and Mr Caddie?). 

I prefer to gift as a "secret santa", but to avoid MM's legit concerns about double gifting, the best way is to announce it in the forum. This will also avoid any problems if the list is not updated regularly. Folks just have to peruse the thread.

ct

RSS