Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2016

Fri, Jul 15 2016 4:51 PM (275 replies)
  • SwingingRoofer
    456 Posts
    Thu, Jul 14 2016 6:59 AM

DanosDemons:

Dear Santa, putting woes continue if you could see it in your heart to send a Nike putter that would be a great Christmas gift.

thank

Dano

maybe sstop using nike balls n save up n buy one instead of asking people for one

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Thu, Jul 14 2016 9:07 AM

Well done everyone concerned in this. Good stuff

• dyjech
    129 Posts
    Thu, Jul 14 2016 3:26 PM

Really? Without reading this whole thread.Play with your ears.Huh,When you are playing with a wind more than low.TURN UP YOUR VOLUME. If the stated wind is ..e.g.......... 14-16 from over your left shoulder and the game wind noise wind noise  is lowest...it is probably 14.Try it.It works...or......I have a really vivid imagination...........;<)

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Thu, Jul 14 2016 4:25 PM

SwingingRoofer:

DanosDemons:

Dear Santa, putting woes continue if you could see it in your heart to send a Nike putter that would be a great Christmas gift.

thank

Dano

maybe sstop using nike balls n save up n buy one instead of asking people for one

What an effing Grinch! And just because you think it's ok to act like a complete douche of an a$$ wart in this thread.......

Enjoy, Dano, I hope you sink the lot. Wasn't trying to be cheap, but I really think the L77 is a better buy. That 0,5 dots of precision the L94 one has, is twice the price and you really won't feel any difference.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Thu, Jul 14 2016 5:23 PM

Three puffs for kriz.  Puff puff puff.........pass ☮✌

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2016 4:51 PM

duffer19:
    puff puff.........pass ☮✌

pass it this way . 

Thank you .

OPY

Tasty and smooth ,  like pine cones from Yancy land par 2.5 , with Pizza , Froot loops and sliced Bananas .  Pass on 

RSS