Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2016

Fri, Jul 15 2016 4:51 PM (275 replies)
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2016 11:55 AM

Good stuff.   I'd love to join in the giving but have run into a patch of bad luck financially.  

Wife had shoulder surgery two weeks ago, big hit in the savings  and the air suspension in my SUV took a dump,  (notorious for this vehicle).  If I get some luck in the earn credits section I'll pop back in to say I can toss in a sleeve to someone.  Just need to stretch out the few credits I have now for a bit.  Well, I still have some Dove balls left LOL.  

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2016 12:08 PM

hpurey .   Thank you for the offer to join in if you can ,  But you can also ask Santa for something if need be ,,  I am sure he has something in a nice Yellow just for you .

OPY

• petervcpt
    1,013 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2016 12:19 PM

hpurey:

Good stuff.   I'd love to join in the giving but have run into a patch of bad luck financially.  

Wife had shoulder surgery two weeks ago, big hit in the savings  and the air suspension in my SUV took a dump,  (notorious for this vehicle).  If I get some luck in the earn credits section I'll pop back in to say I can toss in a sleeve to someone.  Just need to stretch out the few credits I have now for a bit.  Well, I still have some Dove balls left LOL.  

Hey hpurey

Check your bag - I think July Santa just left ya something :-)

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2016 12:21 PM

opyeuclid:
    I am sure he has something in a nice Yellow just for you .

LOL,   I'm sure there are others who need help more than I do.  :)

Edit**  

Well I see someone already tossed me a sleeve,  THANK you petervcpt.  Unexpected, unecssary but extremely appreciated bud. Was looking through the inventory to seen the increase in the L71's I decided to try out again.  Not yellow, but was looking for a few more dots over the Yelloways.  :)  

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2016 12:24 PM

I generally gift something during the 12 days of Xmas, and this is no different (IMO). Count me in for a sleeve, Opy.

ct

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2016 1:08 PM

This is awesome. Thank you Opy and everyone else involved.

I'd love to help out, too. Please count me in to gift a wedge and a sleeve, and let me know which player(s) to gift to.

Cheers,

Mick

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2016 1:20 PM

I'd gladly take a sleeve of RZN plats, Santa!!!  If you can swing it.  If not, no big deal.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2016 1:22 PM

mathia14:
    'd gladly take a sleeve of RZN plats, Santa!!!

Sigh....the plebs crawl out of the woodwork already..

Be doing my own thing this Summer..

Onwards n upwards Ope !!

Andy

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2016 1:22 PM

Dear Santa,

I would look really good in this Chevelle SS 396 rolling up to the first tee box.I have been sort of good a couple a days thus far this year so if you could make it a red that would be perfect

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2016 1:34 PM

mathia14:

I'd gladly take a sleeve of RZN plats, Santa!!!  If you can swing it.  If not, no big deal.

The Nikes are en route...enjoy, my friend.:)

ct

RSS