Fri, Jul 15 2016 4:51 PM (275 replies)
  • Leggoman13
    8,251 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2016 1:43 PM

Leggoman13:
    I would like to take part this year

good news Opy

19cltc67 is joining Leggoman13 in being Santas in July

Will is a very good friend and turstworthy members from the same club as I am.

we both wlll me monitering requests and keep you inform on our findings

so please add 19cltc67/Will onto your list of Santas for this July 2016

thank you very much Will

cheers all

good luck in being tagged

:o)

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2016 1:45 PM

Opy, I'll keep an eye on this thread and will let you know who will be getting an early present.

• Leggoman13
    8,251 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2016 1:51 PM

Tigerpaw509:
    I would look really good in this Chevelle SS 396 rolling up to the first tee box.I have been sort of good a couple a days thus far this year so if you could make it a red that would be perfect

the only red model left in my bag

is this Red Ferrari Golf Cart

thumbnail

too bad you did not ask for that one instead

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2016 1:55 PM

Calling people pleds and saying they are crawling out of the wood work is real classy . 

NOT !

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2016 3:43 PM

Leggoman13:

Tigerpaw509:
    I would look really good in this Chevelle SS 396 rolling up to the first tee box.I have been sort of good a couple a days thus far this year so if you could make it a red that would be perfect

the only red model left in my bag

is this Red Ferrari Golf Cart

thumbnail

too bad you did not ask for that one instead

I like Jeeps,  but some reason I especially like this one.  :)

• Bohemian1
    690 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2016 4:00 PM

Once again i am bowled over by the generosity and good will of the great members of WGT. Given that i am long term sick and also a meanie scotsman i unfortunately not in a position to help but hopefully this will change in the near future. I thought of asking for a putting glitch holiday from WGT but then i realised this is about the possible, so given that the survey's just keep getting meaner i would gratefully accept a sleeve of higher grade balls just to see if they really will add to my game and make it worth my while whittling the hours away on the survey's.

Keep up the good work guy's.

Bohemian1

• kengolferguy
    134 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2016 4:53 PM

May  I ask for a 225 3 wood  only if someone is so inclined.  Thank you Ken 

• dbadeaux
    759 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2016 6:59 PM

alcaucin:

mathia14:
    'd gladly take a sleeve of RZN plats, Santa!!!

Sigh....the plebs crawl out of the woodwork already..

Be doing my own thing this Summer..

Onwards n upwards Ope !!

Andy

I'm confused...is this thread only for people who are joining the list of "Santas" and a future thread will be started for gift requests?  I almost asked for a sleeve myself until I saw some poor guy get squashed for the same thing.

Duke

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2016 7:36 PM

dbadeaux:
    I'm confused...is this thread only for people who are joining the list of "Santas" and a future thread will be started for gift requests?  I almost asked for a sleeve myself until I saw some poor guy get squashed for the same thing.

Nope....if you would like something then ask away and maybe someone here will send you a gift.

MC

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2016 8:14 PM

Very nice of you Paul.

RSS