Fri, Jul 15 2016 4:51 PM (275 replies)
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Jul 2 2016 11:31 AM

alcaucin:

Be doing my own thing this Summer..

Onwards n upwards Ope !!

Andy

Seems easier to join in, rather than taking away from a gr8 thread..

Respect man..hard work to keep up.

...............................................................................

$75 worth of stuff going..

Tell me why u want it..or more importantly 

WHY u deserve it ;))

Andy

EDIT..classic film clips and class tunes will be looked upon favourably !!!  ;-)))

• kengolferguy
    134 Posts
    Sat, Jul 2 2016 11:38 AM

borntobesting:

kengolferguy:

May  I ask for a 225 3 wood  only if someone is so inclined.  Thank you Ken 

Nike Fly 3 wood is under your tree. Enjoy!

Wow, Thank you so very, very much. Ken

• webbjoseph
    937 Posts
    Sat, Jul 2 2016 11:48 AM

Dear Santa, i have had my eye on some Irons sets, would realy like a set of level 89 nike or level 94 max irons to help me out with my game. i am not some one that would normly ask some thing for my self. i think what you guys are doing is a great thing to help others. weather i get one of these or not thank you.   Joe

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Jul 2 2016 11:49 AM

MainzMan:
    When I asked about it being a free for all I meant should those giving the gifts simply pick someone and send them a gift or would there be a list of who wants what and we'd be matched against them.

See 1st page MM

NOTHING gets past Ope !! ;-))

• caine13
    2 Posts
    Sat, Jul 2 2016 12:05 PM

would like to get a nike 51 putter to help me with my game

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Sat, Jul 2 2016 12:42 PM

• craaaaaaaaze8
    458 Posts
    Sat, Jul 2 2016 12:44 PM

dear santa I would really like to have Taylor Made R15 L40 to improve my game

Thank You 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Jul 2 2016 12:45 PM

mrcaddie:

Additionally, for those of you not "in the know"...this event, "Christmas in July" is run by OPY and OPY alone. Five years ago I started a 12 Days of Christmas event in December and then it morphed into a Christmas in July event as well. The two events are run separately...OPY runs the July event and I run the December event.

MrCaddie started the event years ago . I did my best to help him . I took over the July event and Mrcaddie helps me . The December event is his and the july event is mine .

OPY

• Leggoman13
    8,269 Posts
    Sat, Jul 2 2016 12:59 PM

opyeuclid:

mrcaddie:

Additionally, for those of you not "in the know"...this event, "Christmas in July" is run by OPY and OPY alone. Five years ago I started a 12 Days of Christmas event in December and then it morphed into a Christmas in July event as well. The two events are run separately...OPY runs the July event and I run the December event.

MrCaddie started the event years ago . I did my best to help him . I took over the July event and Mrcaddie helps me . The December event is his and the july event is mine .

OPY

I think Opy and MrCaddie are twins

:o)

• snoopey
    1,066 Posts
    Sat, Jul 2 2016 1:09 PM

dear santa  

i just became lvl 95 and the club set off max would realy improve my gameplay

allso available since i am lvl 95 

or just a better putter will do it and needed in a 3rd ranked club on wgt

TaylorMade Ghost Spider Putter (L92+)

cheers snoopey

RSS