Help › Forums

Ampario surveys

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 26 2011 2:43 PM (41 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 1:04 PM

SiCk0:

i'm getting the screen all right but will not go any farther. Locks up on the second screen were they want your e-mail. I'll try later.

At the screen right click and chose reload frame I managed to create my profile doing it that way. After trying to qualify for a 450 survey and not being able to I quit and when i tried again I got a white screen and could go on further. But i did manage to take a 150 credit survey a few minutes later. So maybe the 450 one will work later as well.

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 1:44 PM

I've tried reloading the page, which it seems to, as you say, load the profile screen.  But as soon as it's loaded fully it disappears and all I get is a blank screen.

I have contacted Trialpay but I don't expect an answer before at least Monday.

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 1:53 PM

MioKontic:

I've tried reloading the page, which it seems to, as you say, load the profile screen.  But as soon as it's loaded fully it disappears and all I get is a blank screen.

I have contacted Trialpay but I don't expect an answer before at least Monday.

I was able to complete a 150 credit survey but the 450 credit survey is doing just like you said.

• golfkid210
    313 Posts
    Sun, Feb 20 2011 3:22 PM

I'm also getting just the blank white screen.  Has anybody found something that consistently works yet?

• wjj8
    218 Posts
    Sun, Feb 20 2011 7:31 PM

I have had the blank screen for two days...what gives. I know people who are getting surveys but after first time they go blank too.

• SiCk0
    205 Posts
    Sun, Feb 20 2011 7:48 PM

Did ampario today about dog food no problems 450 instant tried Amp 150 spent 15 minutes to be told i don't qualify. O well win some lose some. 

• Midoh
    195 Posts
    Sun, Feb 20 2011 8:16 PM

I've been getting the blank screen for a couple of days but figure they just banned me for giving them a bogus email address. Meh. I got tired of spending 20 min of my time just to be told I don't qualify anyway.

• TopFlite7
    334 Posts
    Mon, Feb 21 2011 6:37 AM

Maybe it's a way for you to but credits. Just a thought.

• DavidBulloch
    4 Posts
    Tue, Feb 22 2011 12:00 PM

For the last few days, I've had the exact same symptoms - blank screen, can't get the surveys to properly load.

For those of you who are able to do the surveys, can I ask what browser you're using?  Chrome?  Firefox?  IE?  Other?

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Tue, Feb 22 2011 2:17 PM

I think you'll find everyone is having the same problem now.

RSS