Forums

Help › Forums

Ampario surveys

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 26 2011 2:43 PM (41 replies)
  • TopFlite7
    334 Posts
    Tue, Feb 22 2011 2:33 PM

I'm using IE8. Do get a blank screen sometimes but use the F5 key to refresh. Will connect but start going in circles with taking a survey. Sometimes get lucky and make some credits.

• DavidBulloch
    4 Posts
    Tue, Feb 22 2011 4:54 PM

When I try IE8 - no matter how many times I hit F5 to refresh - I keep getting the following error:

Object required: home.js

Code: 0  (line 223  char 2)

URI:  http://www.surveymatcher.com/ampario/scripts/home.js

Anyone see this error before and/or know how to get around it?

• SiCk0
    205 Posts
    Tue, Feb 22 2011 6:05 PM

Ampario has been down for days now no one knows whats going on with them. Were all sitting back eating popcorn and waiting. 

• TylerDurdenJr
    100 Posts
    Tue, Feb 22 2011 7:02 PM

These surveys are hit or miss. They rely on demographics. I've complete 3 of them over that past three days.

Typically they don't usually work. You have learn to understand what response they're looking for.

They are difficult. I''m only able to complete them 1/10 times... (10%).

• Lashe
    824 Posts
    Tue, Feb 22 2011 7:04 PM

Damn!  Guess I should have checked the forums before trying Ampario tonight.  I was able to qualify for a survery (450 one) and spent about 15 minutes answering the questions only to get kicked out with a similar message about providing false information (I didn't) and survey integrity.

I was wondering too if it was just WGT's way of getting me to tap the CC yet again.  Now I see I'm not alone and guess its an Ampario problem.  Hope they sort it out for everyone soon.

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Tue, Feb 22 2011 7:14 PM

Still getting a blank screen on the surveys for about 3 days now .... ho hum .....

• TopFlite7
    334 Posts
    Tue, Feb 22 2011 7:35 PM

There has to be something going on with all the survey's.Starting in January till being of February I made 3500 credits. Bought the set of clubs I wanted and had extra for some gifts for friends (but no more). Could it be that surveys are being blocked so you have to buy credits? Or buy something else, like flowers or candy or what ever. Maybe there are so many people trying to get free credits that the surveys are "jammed". Looks like people from around the world are all having the same problem.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, Feb 22 2011 7:50 PM

I'm going to be stuck using the free golf ball real soon if Ampario doesn't sort this out. That's going to be real fun!  : )

• TopFlite7
    334 Posts
    Wed, Feb 23 2011 3:44 AM

At the top of the survey screen all the way to the right is support. Click on it and it should show you your history of doing all the surveys. Mine was the long version 4 days ago. I used the connect button and wrote them for some sort of answer. Maybe everybody should be doing this?

• daddd1
    171 Posts
    Wed, Feb 23 2011 4:59 AM

i was asked for my email address & password --------- no way havent been able to get in since

RSS