Forums

Help › Forums

Ampario surveys

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 26 2011 2:43 PM (41 replies)
  • MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Fri, Feb 18 2011 5:13 AM

Anyone else having problems with the Ampario surveys today?  Looks to me like it's screwed up.  Firstly, I thought I'd got a survey to complete, then after a couple of questions I got a response what looked like a "we're sorry" response in french!  When I tried again every time since then I get this screen:

followed by this screen:

Well, you can't fill in the first field because you don't know what they're asking for, and the dropdown list in Province is empty... not that we have provinces in the UK.

So, what's going on?

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 5:47 AM

Well, all I'm getting now is a blank Ampario screen.  Any other UK members getting the same?

It has nothing to do with cache, flash cache, cookies, temp internet files, browser history or anything else of the sort cos I've cleared all that.

Hmmm, I wonder... is it the same problem as why I can't see Tinypic images???

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 5:59 AM

I answered about 20 questions on one yesterday, then it asked for my 5 figure zip code. So that was that.

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 6:12 AM

a zip code is like a british postcode.....ive never been asked for the province though.....just google(or any other search engine of your choice) an example and type it in! TIP: if at first you dont succeed lie and lie again!

P.S the missing type must be a zip code mik!

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 6:27 AM

If only I could type anything!  Like I said, only getting a blank screen now.

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 6:28 AM

piztaker:

I answered about 20 questions on one yesterday, then it asked for my 5 figure zip code. So that was that.

At least you got to answer questions.

NickUK and Piz - Who is your ISP?

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 6:29 AM

oh sh!t  oui.....pardon my french!

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 6:47 AM

nickuk:

oh sh!t  oui.....pardon my french!

What???

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 8:44 AM

I'm on Sky. Just tried it again but just get a blank screen now.

• SiCk0
    205 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 9:12 AM

i'm getting the screen all right but will not go any farther. Locks up on the second screen were they want your e-mail. I'll try later.

RSS