Help › Forums

One for the number crunchers

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 10 2015 2:45 PM (150 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2015 7:49 AM

pdb1:
    My bad for not refreshing your memories . I forgot you guys are old too .

Don't assume I forgot my reply to Easy Edward's post last year....

pdb1:
    Originally who knows why I omitted its entirety . I forget . Very common occurrence.

Yeah, who knows?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2015 8:48 AM

PaulTon:

oneeyedjohn:

Nanstar / Lobsters Lair - I'll be in touch asap.

Ignoring Grande Oaks, John, or scared?   ;)

One at a time now, Paul.  Stand in line.  ;-)

(If John didn't see this I'll make sure he did.)

• Jresh0817
    1,414 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2015 12:03 PM

Grande Oaks is perfect in CvC competition ..15-0 and still CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!!!!

oneeyedjohn:

MBaggese:

pdb1:
    CC to try and stay in the top 5 .

Top 5 in what regards?

Precisely, how do u define top 5.

I don't think there are 5 CC's out there that could beat Cosa Nostra in a 15 man head to head match up.

............      

...............

................                                  

Bridgestone,  AAA and Wooden Tee, don't bother, we've done u already.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2015 1:24 PM

pdb1:
    Anyway here is the list that represents the incredible amount  $ spent on the competitive greediness encouraged here .

Not so sure...i/e are you assuming the members are buying CC passes?

Without looking at the 5 clubs you've listed, and knowing how the People Club is very active with their play...I think what you see here (again, I could be wrong) is fully loaded CC's (near 250 members each) who are very active...really no more money spent than 5 CC's with 50 players each who are active as well.

Edit:

A quick scan of the CC's you've shown there, show a majority of the player have played today or yesterday...in come cases all of the players have.

• alosso
    21,039 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2015 1:55 PM

MBaggese:

No assumption but reality, since Edward was quoted above that 11 % of his CC's members buy passes daily, and this happens in many, if not most CCs.

I'm not pleased about that - the money making product without much bonus for the players sells just too good.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2015 2:38 PM

alosso:

MBaggese:

No assumption but reality, since Edward was quoted above that 11 % of his CC's members buy passes daily, and this happens in many, if not most CCs.

I'm not pleased about that - the money making product without much bonus for the players sells just too good.

Point taken, but still, that leaves roughly 225 active players using the free pass(es) given.

Really the only way to settle things is get the best players from all the clubs and get out on the courses, now this could only take a few years to solve...lol.

I think the levels show "most active" clubs

Earning show (for the most part) who's willing to take the risk for the reward...but earning can be so skewed, I don't think it's a valid item to use.

Remember awhile back, WGT (think it was Pizza) put on a "who's the best CC" thing?

Of course I got stuck with BiB in the finals and promptly got my butt waxed...but it might be an option if one were so inclined to host and run it.

It would eliminate activity, earning, etc...and just put players against players to work it out.

Markone runs a similar thing as well, utilizing WGT SP weeklies.

RSS