Forums

Help › Forums

Pinehurst Easter Egg

Wed, Mar 30 2016 11:07 AM (215 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 8:26 AM

I have been here so long ,, They towed my car out of the parking lot . could one of you guys give me a ride home ? 

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 8:47 AM

opyeuclid:

I have been here so long ,, They towed my car out of the parking lot . could one of you guys give me a ride home ? 

ROFLMAO!

• Yasch
    310 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 8:58 AM

andyson:
    Great work Yasch!  Thank you for finding #4!!

Thanks Andy

I had just about given up hope, but I decided to give it a go one more time. Don't tell OPY, but it took me about two minutes and only 4 hits to find this one. I guess I have what you call 'dumb luck'. 

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 12:10 PM

Yasch:
    andyson:
    Great work Yasch!  Thank you for finding #4!!

Indeed & Agreed!
    Now you may have read a post about me talking about falling down a hole and chasing the weirdo rabbit -- My apologables, but I found out last night it was a dream (allegedly) as this journalist I met "Joko - something" found me asleep in a pine cone pile on YancyLand V1.0

Much to do.....Anyone with input on the starcharts/overlays/dongles/maps/meanings please chime on in up here!

Thank You
    My name is Yancy

FINAL VERSION OF EGG/POD FINDERS UP SHORTLY

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 12:40 PM

Great Find on #4,  Glad they have all been located as well.  Thought of an idea that might be cool if WGT could take Yancy's final list and on each person's individual page up where the shot pal and etc are now shown put a replica of the egg or eggs  that each finder discovered.  Thought that would be cool having something unique up there that could possibly stir more people to question what they are or go out and search for them themselves.  Also to remember and reward those efforts of the fellow "eggsplorers" seeing that we are all part of a unique group now wanting it or not lol.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 1:19 PM

I was wanting to be the one that found the most Eggs / Pods and win that Eggspert Crown ,  But it was not to be ,, Guess I will just have to be happy to be King of the Trolls .

OPY

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 1:53 PM

opyeuclid:

Did the rovers/drones get the Haribos and the Poncho and other miscellaneous whatnots to you Opy? Over.

(Remember the Rovers are our secret - don't go public about them or let the admins or MisterWGT find out about them please)

Regards, I am Yancy
    Maybe we can use my AAA - I am still looking for that evil rabbit
    Just Saying

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 1:57 PM

Just a note - this thread if you start with post #1 is truly a GREAT read. Thanks to everyone who posted not just pod finds but all the rest.

Its gold - reads like a suspense novel.

I am cereal. Making the short film is gonna be fun. Lots to work with already and I haven't even gotten to asking for finders "comments".

NICE

THX - IamYancy   (sorry wont un-italicize on me)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 2:03 PM

YancyCan:
    Did the rovers/drones get the Haribos and the Poncho and other miscellaneous whatnots to you Opy? Over.

10/4 ,,  Still got enough for 5 to 7 days depending on if I am search mode or nap mode . Over 

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 2:11 PM

PLEASE SOMEONE/ANYONE HELP VERIFY THIS IS THE OFFICIAL EDIT
    THX YOU - MY NAME IS YANCY

THE PINEHURST #2 ON WGT.COM
    WHITE EASTER BUNNY AND EGGS (AKA ALIEN PODS)
    OFFICIAL DISCOVERED BY MASTER LIST DOCUMENTABLES

WHITE BUNNY FOUND ON #5 PEEKING FROM TREE ON LEFT BY BRADWIZ

HOLE BY HOLE:

1. SCOTTHOPE - YELLOW/PINK DOTS/OFF RIGHT SIDE CART PATH/337y TO PIN

2. OPYEUCLID - PURPLE/WHITE DOTS/LEFT SIDE IN MULCH/JUST SHORT OF TWO TREES/209y TO PIN

3. SCOTTHOPE - LIGHT BLUE/YELLOW DOTS/RIGHTE IN MULCH/12ft OFF TREE/211y TO PIN

4. YASCH - YELLOW/RIGHT SIDE OFF PATH/53y TO PIN

5. BRADWIZ - YELLOW/TAN DOTS/LEFT SIDE IN NEEDLES BETWEEN TREES

6. TLC1961/DR.MOOSE/OPYEUCLID - PURPLE/YELLOW DOTS/LEFT IN PINE NEEDLES AT BASE

7. YASCH/OPYEUCLID - YELLOW/PINK DOTS/RIGHT SIDE IN MULCH AT BASE OF TREE/117y FROM THE PIN

8. YASCH - PINK/YELLOW DOTS/LEFT IN PINE NEEDLES APP. 2 FEET OFF OF TREE BASE

9. ANDYSON - LIGHT BLUE/WHITE DOTS/FORWARD OF TEE IN MULCH/70y TO PIN/LIES DEAD STRAIGHT TO FLAG

10. TIC1961 - BLUE EGG WITH GOLD SPOTS/LEFT SIDE IN MULCH/245y TO PIN

11. TOPSHELF2010 - PINKISH WITH YELLOW DOTS/LEFT SIDE HIDING BEHINDGRASS CLUMPS/205y TO PIN

12. JARTENNBOGEY - LEFT SIDE OF FAIRWAY/IN MULCH/BEHIND AND NEXT TO SMALL BUNKER/96y FROM PIN

13. STEVEPSHEEHAN - LIGHT BLUE/ON EDGE OF 14th FAIRWAY/118y TO PIN

14. STEVEPSHEEHAN - YELLOW/IN CRAP AREA BEHIND GREEN/56y TO PIN

15. CORYN - ORANGE WITH BLUE SPOTS/65y SW OF PIN/LEFT SIDE/HALFWAY INFRONT OF HUGE BUNKER/JUST PAST LONE TREE

16. GDOG8 - YELLOW WITH LIGHT BLUE SPOTS/RIGHT SIDE IN MULCH BEHIND TREE/227y TO PIN

17. GDOG8 - PURPLE WITH YELLOW SPOTS/RIGHT SIDE IN MULCH/BENEATH TREE/47y TO THE PIN

18. STEVEPSHEEHAN - GREEN WITH YELLOW SPOTS/RIGHT SIDE ALONE IN MULCH AREA/192y TO PIN

MISTAKES OR ADDITIONS? PLEASE POST HERE

RSS