Wed, Sep 24 2014 3:09 PM

stevepsheehan:

#14 egg/pod discovered in rough behind green:

You sir are an ALL-STAR HUNTER.
    Still waking from my nap --- back to put this together ASAPS

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Wed, Sep 24 2014 3:18 PM

Wow, that's well off the mini-map! Eggs-traordinary sleuthing Steve. Bravo!

Looking at the overhead course map (with all the holes), that last find at the extremity of the course does create a pattern that looks suspiciously like a "W"...

(it's a bit like one of those 'horrible' eye tests that are misery for the color-blind amongst us!)

... but I like Mags' idea of seeing what happens by superimposing the mini-maps and the egg locations. Sounds like a job for Precision-test man! ... Where are you, Ben?

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Sep 24 2014 3:24 PM

Nice find on # 14 Steve  , So just # 4 left , and after spending 6 days there I bet one of you just wander over and find it .

OPY

• stevepsheehan
    2,791 Posts
    Wed, Sep 24 2014 3:31 PM

Corwyn:

Looking at the overhead course map (with all the holes), that last find at the extremity of the course does create a pattern that looks suspiciously like a "W"...

I was about to say the same thing - just overlaid the map with a star map of Cassiopeia, "The Big W", and it ties in quite well:

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Sep 24 2014 3:37 PM

Found something # 4   saved to replays .  Didnt see no Egg/Pod but I think I step in some Squatch droppings .

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Wed, Sep 24 2014 3:44 PM

If it is a gigantic 'W' left there by some visiting alien civilization, then judging by the course map, the egg on #4 is very likely to be beyond the green (similar to #14 found by Steve), perhaps back left.

Yancy, you'd better radio any members of your investigatables team that are out there...

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Wed, Sep 24 2014 4:13 PM

This may be an almost certain sign of obsessional delusion, or impending madness, but turn the image upside down with no.14 added and it looks suspiciously like the WGT logo!

Either that, or you can also see a sort of ET-phone-home pointy finger coming out from an alien hand.....

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Sep 24 2014 10:24 PM

Straight story in my opinion - Its all too much ATM - too many weird things found, only part of #4 and I need to rereadMrWGT message agains.

I am floating on four hours sleep and a powernap. They calls it "The Economic Law of Diminishing Returns" - my mind must be sharp and I have towed the line on this hard for last 48 hours and whatnots. Smart man would rest and regroup and come in full force tomorrow and sort thru ALL that has appeared and get a null hypothesis going on the "Pod Shards" or "Egg Shards" depending omn your theories of yer owns up to nows.

The chart task deserves full attention and I am so tired and whatnots as I am having a whole chicken dinner with the sides as well. Ready to bunk down - infact this was going to be a private message to #2 aka Dr.Moose b ut I can save time by copying this and posting in the threads is what I been thinking since about sentence four heres.

Stay With Me Now
    We Got This - Just Saying

Roger.Over. - I am Yancy
    Oh --- and I saw the guy I nicknamed "BigBoy" or something out there today - he's been on St. Andrews and Bethpage so he is obviously a shapeshifter running the Alien Human Hybrid Super Soldier colonization checks.

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Thu, Sep 25 2014 9:41 AM

My first Easter egg found on hole #6          

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Sep 25 2014 12:32 PM

I spoke with MisterWGT and he wanted to me to convey his amazement at the tenacity of the players to find these eggs.  We may have to putting more interesting things out there for players to find.  Congrats to everyone who has found these and can't wait to see the secrets of the eggs/pods revealed.

- WGTdbloshoe

RSS