Help › Forums

Pinehurst Easter Egg

Wed, Mar 30 2016 11:07 AM (215 replies)
  • ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 2:52 PM

Yasch:

andyson:
    Great work Yasch!  Thank you for finding #4!!

Thanks Andy

I had just about given up hope, but I decided to give it a go one more time. Don't tell OPY, but it took me about two minutes and only 4 hits to find this one. I guess I have what you call 'dumb luck'. 

Nice work indeed Yasch ... I guess I was wasting my time on a piece of trash LoL.

Looks like this egg is just out-of-bounds. You can't put the aim marker on it.

• stevepsheehan
    2,791 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 3:05 PM

ZioMio:

Looks like this egg is just out-of-bounds. You can't put the aim marker on it.

Yeah - I found the same; some sort of force field around it?

Steve

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 5:57 AM

Them star charts and overlays and GUI's via USBdongles are screaming one thing so far:

"Hmmmmmmm"   ("Stay With Me Now") Much math still doins.

What I (this is Yancy) do know from the ongoing analysises is that well people, that was no bunny and those are not "eggs". Rather clever ruse of the Aliens trying to strike golf courses during Easter - when EVERY Country Club in USA (not know about others) has the "Easter Egg Hunt" and all the members bring up their grandkids and whatnots.

Their plan began to fall apart when they realized that its September not April. One of their transporter devices network hubs made an epic fail error with the dates. This attempt at Colonization of Earth via golf courses by the Other-Worldlies was stopped thanks to the most excellent WGT.com community. Without this Alien pod-exposure, I might be saying:

"They're here already! You're next! You're next!"

THX - I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Oct 3 2014 11:57 AM

JUST IN TO OUR BUNKER:

New News That We Can Use

I (this is Yancy) have been all up on another couple threads all morning and whatnots.
    Need to feed and hydrate - check in with my sports psychiatrist and I will be back to post the intriguables that have come in.

Stay with me now - I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Oct 4 2014 12:48 PM

So this is one of the recent screen captures sent in from the throves of the WGT community Egg/Pod hunters.
    This was on a hunt by DandyCap & OpyEuclid & whatnots.

You cannot miss the GROUP of Shadow People that the arrow points out. My experiencables with these beings is that they roll solo mostly. So this appears to be a staff meeting or roundtable discussion. The question this brings forth and reveals is are the Shadow People in league with the Alien incursion as well as have they mended the broken fence betwem them and the Hobgoblins?

We will figure it all out - Stay with Me Now.
    I am Yancy

Next post will address the Egg or Pod or EggPod or PodEgg taxometries and the classifications uncertainty. (mostly)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Oct 5 2014 9:52 AM

Lets talk about Pods & Golf?

• BIGAL123
    200 Posts
    Sun, Oct 5 2014 10:46 AM

Yancy -

The sooner we organize into pods to defend ourselves, the better we will be !!  Please notify me when the pod captains have been selected so I can be assigned to an appropriate pod.

Keep up the good work, while you still can.  If anyone can, YANCY can !!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Oct 6 2014 12:20 PM

BIGAL123:
    The sooner we organize into pods to defend ourselves, the better we will be !!  Please notify me when the pod captains have been selected so I can be assigned to an appropriate pod.

Will do promptly I can asurables you.
    We got some New News down in the bunker last night.

The "Easter Bunny" (Its an Alien) on Pinehurst #2 via WGT.com that has been sloppily placing his eggs (Pods) and has been revealed has begun releasing what are true fake videos of his eggs hatching and like all is well. Two Words: NOT

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Mon, Oct 6 2014 2:28 PM

They sure look pretty Yancy.    But,  just mabey,  that could be a disguise.      I've painted some cherry bombs white so they will think they are golf balls and I can  hit them with my 9 iron.     Moving target?    No problem, I'm good up to 287 yrds plus roll-out.  I'm available for back-up 24/7.   --  just dandy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Oct 8 2014 2:49 PM

dandycap:
    They sure look pretty Yancy.    But,  just mabey,  that could be a disguise

Agreed and agreed. Proud to have you running cover-fire for us Dandy!

Paranormal Pinehurst Documentary Update

I (this is Yancy) have bitten off a big piece of pie by deciding this adventure needed to be made into a short film - with the players as the stars! As we could all use a little break from the whatnots and such's that come out of my mouth non-stop. This film is gonna be EPIC - I am gonna pull out all the stops on this one. Unfortunately, I realized yesterday (the hard way) that I cannot do this alone and have it come out EPIC.

A couple of WGTers I asked have stepped up and are gonna help me with all the work gathering the quotes and such from the people who participated, whether they found an egg (oops.....Pod) or not. So those I have contacted please bear with me -- should be writing you back tomorrow daytime.

If there is anyone out here all up here that has a cool story or tale about The Pinehurst Paranormal Podlets please message me or email me at yancycan@yahoo.com as I would be VERY intriguables to hear what you gots!

In the summerizations, "Stay With Me Now" -- this will take a week solid plus to put together and post-produce into a crispy 1080p film.

We do have a film poster in beta stages - who can guess did this fine work?

RSS