Forums

Help › Forums

Pinehurst Easter Egg

Wed, Mar 30 2016 11:07 AM (215 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Oct 8 2014 10:59 PM

Here's the quote from MisterWGT:
    Happy hunting! And Yancy... if you overlay the layout of said "pods" it could be a star pattern. Just saying

Questions? - Hit me up
    Regards, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 9:01 AM

"Its Not About The Pods" - Tom Watson @USA Ryder Cup Captain 2014

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 10:24 AM

Mr. Yancy sir, I too had a star map propositionables. It's on the bottom of page 14 of this thread.

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 10:26 AM

YancyCan:

"The Big W",

Many players on a 'hunt', madness, a big W, etc.

It's a mad mad mad mad world (film)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It's_a_Mad,_Mad,_Mad,_Mad_World

You're welcome  ;)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 10:36 AM

andyson:

Mr. Yancy sir, I too had a star map propositionables. It's on the bottom of page 14 of this thread.

I got yours Andyson "Stay With Me Now" --- I (this is Yancy) have to leave my bunker today. It involves camoflauge pants and a lot of Haribos- that's all I can says and whatnots. Mostly.

Will Finish this post this evening. Promiseables. Allegedly

Regards, I am Yancy

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 10:38 AM

Why is it that when I look at this, I see a dinosaur....

- WGTdbloshoe

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 10:51 AM

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 11:03 AM

WGTdbloshoe:

Why is it that when I look at this, I see a dinosaur....

- WGTdbloshoe

A while back, I had thought Draco (constellation) might be a guess, and that reminded me of that Spiderman comic I had as a kid. It came with a 45 record. 

This talks about the invasion of Earth by Draco and his dragon minions. But the map doesn't seem to look like the constellation. Draco looks like a big lizard. He wants to take over the planet and the story entails hidden underground bases, genetic chimeras, beam weapons of mass subjection, and all those contemporary topics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draco_(constellation)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 9:40 PM

JFidanza:

YancyCan:

"The Big W",

EPIC TAKE BUDDY! Great film & it kinda makes more sensicals for me and such after now going thru this all up here

But lets not be forgetfulls of the deserveded props to Corwyn for sayin "The Big W" in some such earlier post leading us to this point. Things are unfolding here
    Just Saying
    I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

Many players on a 'hunt', madness, a big W, etc.

It's a mad mad mad mad world (film)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It's_a_Mad,_Mad,_Mad,_Mad_World

You're welcome  ;)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 10:47 PM

While the hunting for the Eggs/Alien Podlets has concluded - the research is ongoing regarding the pattern found when marking the X-spots on a large overhead look at Pinehurst #2. We are working multiple null hypothesis and whatnots via algorythms betaV2.2 - but still taking any ideas from the WGT community at large. I (this is Yancy) have me hunches - but leaving this WIDE open while working on the documentary film of this EPIC adventure.

Heres the documentables we gots in:

---------- OFFICIAL STAR CHART VIA EGG PODLETS LOCABLES -------------

FROM CORWYN - THE CHART FROM WHERE TO START

"Looking at the overhead course map (with all the holes), that last find at the extremity of the course does create a pattern that looks suspiciously like a "W"..."

FROM STEVEPSHEEHAN:

"I was about to say the same thing - just overlaid the map with a star map of Cassiopeia, "The Big W", and it ties in quite well"

FROM FMAGNETS:

"This may be an almost certain sign of obsessional delusion, or impending madness, but turn the image upside down with no.14 added and it looks suspiciously like the WGT logo!"

"Either that, or you can also see a sort of ET-phone-home pointy finger coming out from an alien hand.....

FROM ANDYSON:

"Now that we have 'em all, I mapped all the eggs/pods on a screenshot of the course from Google Earth. Then I did a "connect-the-dots" from hole #1 thru hole #18. Here's what I got."

IMO Its got to be the star of the movie Godzilla!
    IMO

**edit**   or possibly another dinosaur "star" of the movie Jurassic Park  T-Rex...

LOL

THANKS FOR THE FINE ANALYSIES - KEEP EM COMING

My name is Yancy - Please contact me with any stories from the hunt you would like to share for the docu-drama or your take on the egg/podlets schematical works so far.Now I will present my personal null hypothesis this weekend and such (allegedly).

RSS