Forums

Help › Forums

So dear friends...

Thu, Dec 15 2022 5:08 PM (148 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Mar 8 2014 4:04 PM

LizzieRossetti:
    Any suggestions as to how I might get myself out of the contraption are most welcome.

Have you tried clearing your cache? Supposed to fix everything ya know?

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sat, Mar 8 2014 5:43 PM
    A most welcome suggestion, though sadly one that resulted in mishydrabreathlessisation for a short while. Not unlike when practiced right here on WGT from what I have read, which is why to my knowledge, I have never cleared my cache whatever that is, even if I did know what it meant. Meanwhile I have lost 4kg today. Mostly whilst running away from some of Lamberts chums who mysteriously showed up at the manor, round about shower time. Lizzie xx
  • knifleydog
    264 Posts
    Sat, Mar 8 2014 6:01 PM

I love reading your post lizzie and I will be praying for you hope to see you on here soon may god shine his light on you it is a better world with you in it.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sat, Mar 8 2014 6:33 PM

LizzieRossetti:
    A most welcome suggestion, though sadly one that resulted in mishydrabreathlessisation for a short while. Not unlike when practiced right here on WGT from what I have read, which is why to my knowledge, I have never cleared my cache whatever that is, even if I did know what it meant. Meanwhile I have lost 4kg today. Mostly whilst running away from some of Lamberts chums who mysteriously showed up at the manor, round about shower time. Lizzie xx

lmfaooooooooooo Lizzie hun

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Sun, Mar 9 2014 9:23 AM

LizzieRossetti:
    Any suggestions as to how I might get myself out of the contraption are most welcome.

Well, I did come up with an idea that may have freed you and in theory, it would have worked. However, after following some very sound advise I received here, I re-read my proposal and found that although the physics worked, it may have been taken in the wrong context and offended some. Trying to avoid that these days, so back to the drawing board.

Hang in there and have a nice day!

SDORR

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Sun, Mar 9 2014 7:21 PM

We may have to call Yancy and whatnot.

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Mon, Mar 10 2014 8:04 AM

LizzieRossetti:

OK, I think I have come up with a plan that may work which expands on that dog feller boss's idea.

First, after you have yourself one of those fancy snipping dodads, you cut the back of your contraption only about 5/8 of the way up from the bottom, not the top because after the alteration upgrade it would be prone to leakage. This should allow the constipated constriction of your contraption to relax just enough to pop yourself right out of there.

Next you get cook to play seamstress and she attaches a similar waterproof material to the inside 1 1/2 inch wide by however long the vertical cut is, adding a inch to the top that goes up under the cut, known as the "inner flap quismo", then attaches a heavy duty, waterproof  zipper along the entire length of the cut. She than adds a "V" shaped cross stitch pattern above the newly installed zipper area with the base of the "V" being no less than 2" wide and the top at the neckline is 6" wide. After that you apply duct tape horizontally above the newly installed zipper area over the "v" shaped reinforcing, both inside and out of the contraption, the full width of your back. This should ensure that the fabric will not rip any further. Remember to start the duck tape procedure from the bottom just above the top of the zipper and work your way up creating a shingle effect and not trap water.

Hey, don't laugh now, duck tape will hold your car together, go 100 M.P.H. secure a vehicle to a light post and you can make a bridge out of it. It's waterproof and it does not itch plus it comes in a variety of shades and colors ranging from skull and cross bones, camo, to a host of bright vibrant colors that you could mix and match to suit your fancy.

The final step is to install a strong long cord to your zipper puller upper and downer thingamabob so you can drive the darn thing yourself without assistance. I believe that part is self explanatory.

And there ya go, you found Waldo.

P.S. this is also commonly known as a "wet suit", but hey, I am just trying to work with what she has, so ya, anyway.

Hey now, I never said it was a "good" plan did I? But perhaps it's a start.

Have a nice day!

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Mon, Mar 10 2014 1:59 PM

"expands" ? You said Expands?

What, you're saying I need to additionalise my gravity co-relationship status? I am not sufficiently pro weight oriented for you now?

Or maybe I just misread which is easy for me to say.

Besides I have decided I quite like the new garment and as such have taken to wearing it wherever I go, somewhat through lack of choice at first, but now that I am used to it, well she's not so bad.

Mother has mentioned it might be better if I wore it with additional examples from my wardrobe, especially when I venture out, but on the other shoulder Lambert and the chaps from the stables think alone is just fine.

Lizzie xx

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Mon, Mar 10 2014 3:41 PM

What y'all need Lizzie is a Wosser extractor, has to do with lard and air  pressure. Works great to get a Wosser out of a live trap..  ;-))

• iukine
    195 Posts
    Wed, Mar 12 2014 7:08 PM

I too wasdiagnosed with cancer about10 months ago, after some surgery and other treatments, I am OK. We all should know that these diseases are not our death sentences. You can beat it! Good luck to you in your battle and think positive.

RSS