• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 5:52 PM

showin daz age nutz dragger , itz Lozt lmao

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 11:34 PM

renniw52:

youns boyz bee talkin noncence eye kant  uderstand. Eye desided 2 knot bee parts uf de conferzation due 2 de fackt eye ham kompleetlee loset. 

Obviously not kompleetlee lowst, bawbag...LMAO !!!

R - where you live...just walk outside and have a listen and you'll be fully equipped to join our happy lil group. 

You dun deed a reel good job of ritin' tha abuve partz and such.

PMSL !!!! 

• MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Tue, Dec 6 2022 2:52 PM

I was trying to find a post where a pair of shears had been 'found' on St Andrews.  I'm pretty sure it was the work of Andyson, so I did a forum search for "Andyson shears" and only one thread was found - this one.  I have just re-read most of the 15 pages, and it brought many smiles.

It was Lizzie's admission to not having long left, but as you can see from her posts on pages 7 onwards, she still was able to add some incredible fun to the forum despite her condition.  These may well have been her last forum posts.

I met Lizzie on WGT maybe a couple of weeks after I started.  She had been a member for a few months longer.  And after that first game we played many, many more, sometimes just the two of us, sometimes with others.  We even once had a 3-ball with Chad Nelson (MisterWGT).  I think the last time I spoke to Lizzie was in June of 2014, and it still hurts a little today not knowing if and when the inevitable happened.

And looking at the first page of this thread, a couple of other names that aren't with us any more, most recently Kurtsbuford, just a couple of weeks ago from a heart problem.  Kurt had been a member of WGT for 14 years, and was still playing to his last days.

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Tue, Dec 6 2022 10:01 PM

Mio, sadly to say she is not the only one to just disappear from these forums and from games.  Some of those names are here in this topic.  Some that may be only known to a few and some known to many.  But alas, there are few anymore that have been around for any length of time.

• craigswan
    30,946 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2022 2:37 AM
    Lizzie - I still miss her . The last i read was that she was sailing around the coast of Great Britain as best she could .
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2022 4:58 PM

MioKontic:
    I have just re-read most of the 15 pages, and it brought many smiles.

OPY

EDIT : kind of like smiles and tears .

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2022 12:36 PM

EDIT : kind of like smiles and tears .

Yep my ol' friend , I concur.

Doc :)

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2022 5:08 PM

Reading through this and I see so many wonderful people who are also gone with her . It makes my heart sad still  because she was just such a beautiful person .

RSS