Forums

Help › Forums

So dear friends...

Thu, Dec 15 2022 5:08 PM (148 replies)
  • CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Wed, Mar 12 2014 9:18 PM

LizzieRossetti:
    Mother has mentioned it might be better if I wore it with additional examples from my wardrobe, especially when I venture out,

I think that Mister Sdorr's idea is a fabby one indeed. Mine was a starting point for him to expound upon.

Switching back to the other hand from the previous one though, I am going to have to go with the opinion of your Mother Ms Lizzie. ..as they say, "Mother often times knows best"..sometimes that is.

Maybe after a stroll through your walk-in clothing room, which I can imagine takes up at least an entire wall of your boudoir, at the Rossetti Estate and Doode Ranch and Shipyard will provide you with additions to your attire that were previously not seen or even noticed. Possibly a large brim hat with feather accouterments, a pair of overly-large sunglasses with maximum UV protection and a pair of swim fins to go with your new fangled "wet-suit" look may *detract from the often times subtle staring of passersby whilst out and about.

After that , you may want to mention to your chaps in the stables that there are stalls that need mucked out and this is where their attention should be focused rather than on your scuba attire.

The dog feller boss doode

* Something I know all to well about after having broken my C-1 doohickey at the base of my skull last year, and was forced into this contraption that resembled 4 high-rise structures. So I had a friend from the studios model me angel wings and a halo and walked around for 6 months dressed like this when I went out. I was going to go for the Las Vegas Showgirl look...but the clothes were a bit revealing...I'll leave that idea for another time.

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Thu, Mar 13 2014 7:59 AM

LizzieRossetti:

"expands" ? You said Expands?

What, you're saying I need to additionalise my gravity co-relationship status? I am not sufficiently pro weight oriented for you now?

WHAT THE HELL???? OK now, I can read the words right here up yonder, but I have not a clue to what the words really mean. A fine time indeed to have misplaced my special edition of "THE TRANSLATION AND COMPREHENSION OF LISSIESQUE QUIDE FOR DUMMIES, PART 1 OF ?."

I don't know if she thinks I thought she was skinny or a fat little piggy.

Well, I will set the record straight right here, right now our little princess, and you will not need a translator to go figure this one out. I think you are just fine whatever your gravity co-relationship status is, whatever the hell that is LOL.

P.S. I do like that dog feller boss's idea of additionalising the hat and shades bit into the "wet suit" attire program. It will be all the rage at next years big whatever event ya all celebrate over there. Good luck with that!

Have a nice day!

SDORR

P.S.S. I do believe that some graphics may be in order at his time. Seeing as how I do not posses the necessary skills to do this, might I call upon the magicians of imagination here among us to help out?

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Thu, Mar 13 2014 8:44 AM

Well so I have a resolution for all of life, things and arbitrary junk now. I took up residence in chez hospital and to my joy, find I have not only a view, but the BEST view. I also have the only working clock(and they were new on Wednesday) in the entire Hotel/ward.

But the big news is, I can shower as many times as I can handle and wet the Hickman as much as my desire desires because I can get a change whenever it gets wet. So I sold my contraption to the Doctors who said they could use it when they play dress up with the nurses in a game they call "civilians and patients"

Also I have already shed 2.1kg so no more fat little piggy, but nor quite the skinny yet outrageously attractive bint either.

Lizzie xx

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Thu, Mar 13 2014 10:19 AM

LizzieRossetti:
    So I sold my contraption to the Doctors who said they could use it when they play dress up with the nurses in a game they call "civilians and patients"

Well, that right there is all good for you and the likes, our finest tiny little dancer, but now it's time to get to business you see, as I am such the "you need it, I'll get for ya" type of guy. Now normally, my commission on such a "brilliant" update modification to an otherwise unworthy piece of attire, would range in the 70% to 85% percentile, to me, on my end, of course.

But I like you, and, I have to share credit with that dog feller boss for giving me that inspired spark of inspiration, showing off the fancy cutting tool thingy, which inspired me to what I am now calling the "Lizzieator".  (Now available in a variety of shades and colors ranging from skull and cross bones, camo, to a host of bright vibrant colors that you could mix and match to suit your fancy.)

I have a friend, who has a friend, that knows a friend, who has an uncle, that is now, currently working on the patent for this newly high fashion, keep you dry when you shower, contraption doohicky.

Bottom line (no punn intended), is that I will give you 95%. That's right, 95%, if you go world wide and model it, on TV, internet, and phone cameras.

Have a nice day!

SDORR

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Mar 13 2014 10:27 AM

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Thu, Mar 13 2014 10:34 AM

That's a great start Paul, but your forgot the swim fins! lol.

Oh wait, I see em now. How bout the hat? We need a big floppy hat!

And a slue of duck tape colors might help. You can visit your local Wal-mart to get an idea of the selection afforded to one like yourself, for this here idea.

You da man! Andyson, any input or idears? You dwell upon it friend.

SDORR

P.S. Is she HOT or what????? DAMN.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Mar 13 2014 11:27 AM

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Thu, Mar 13 2014 11:48 AM

Now we are trolling for megladon (sp sucks, big shark, ya ya) bud! Fine artistic work right there and I love what you have done with the duck tape! Little arm floaties (again, sp sucks), ah, not so much, because she can out swim the last gold medalist 100 yard dash winner by 13 yards. Go figure!

One minor problem Paul, now this dude looks looks like a lady? Aero Smith? (sp?)

What the hell do I know?

P.S. I have worked the graveyard shift again for the fourth time this week, so I am going to lay my weary head to rest, don't ya cry no more. lol. I'll catch up with ya all in a few, perhaps 10 to 12 hours.

Have a nice day.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Mar 13 2014 1:48 PM

LizzieRossetti:

Well so I have a resolution for all of life, things and arbitrary junk now. I took up residence in chez hospital and to my joy, find I have not only a view, but the BEST view. I also have the only working clock(and they were new on Wednesday) in the entire Hotel/ward.

But the big news is, I can shower as many times as I can handle and wet the Hickman as much as my desire desires because I can get a change whenever it gets wet. So I sold my contraption to the Doctors who said they could use it when they play dress up with the nurses in a game they call "civilians and patients"

Also I have already shed 2.1kg so no more fat little piggy, but nor quite the skinny yet outrageously attractive bint either.

Lizzie xx

Lizzie , You made me smile ,your courage is helping me in many ways  :)   it is to bad  for me that i can not be like the great writers on this , your Thread ,     this forum and the friends you have  are a small medication for your you  .      this is one Thread i always go back to  once a day .      I hug you long distance  .         Francois (Frapp)      

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 1:59 AM

For dinner last night, I had a chicken part, leg, wing, whatever,it tasted like canvas. I saved a bit for later.

I therefore was a canvas left-over chewer, before I laid my weary head to rest.

Also, Paul, how did you stretch those legs to beyond excruciating?

Lizzie xx

RSS