3,532 Posts
    Tue, Mar 4 2014 3:40 AM

Dear Ms. Rossetti,

You inspire us all.

Doc :)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Mar 4 2014 4:41 AM

Lizzie,  reading this has made my morning. Hang in there girl, you have an army of well wishers behind you.

Rich

• blindpugh
    433 Posts
    Tue, Mar 4 2014 9:37 AM

I dont know you Lizzie,but just reading your words tells me they come from a beautiful soul.

Jim

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Tue, Mar 4 2014 12:36 PM

LizzieRossetti:
    I do rather hope to continue such nonsense as above and beyond.......

• JasonNumber100
    2,906 Posts
    Tue, Mar 4 2014 1:06 PM

Hi Lizzie.

I felt compelled to reply to your post. I hope I'm not too late. I hope we hear many more posts from you.

Your courage is an inspiration. I'm going through a rough patch but nothing compared to what you are suffering.  I feel embarrassed feeling so bad when you are suffering so badly but with such humility.

I wish there was something I could do, but all I can do is pray that you'll be alright. Please keep the faith. I hope you keep posting here for as long as you can. We all want to  know that you are still here.  Wishing you well.

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Wed, Mar 5 2014 8:13 AM

Dear Lizzie,

I will always smile when I hear your name. I will always laugh when I hear the name Lambert.

The memories you have given me are priceless and I thank you.

God Bless you my dear friend and thank you for being here,

SDORR

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Mar 5 2014 10:32 AM

JasonNumber100:

Hi Lizzie.

I felt compelled to reply to your post. I hope I'm not too late.

This will have Lizzie laughing her head off!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Mar 5 2014 3:29 PM

I had the pleasure last night to have Miss Lizzie as my partner in an AS game. She is still sharp as a tack in spite of her illness. Who would expect anything else from this girl? What a treat for me. 

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Thu, Mar 6 2014 11:30 AM

renniw52:
    She is still sharp as a tack in spite of her illness. Who would expect anything else from this girl? What a treat for me. 

Imagine this, if you will. Actually knowing Lizzie up close and personnel.  Conversation over lunch followed by whatever else the day may hold, walks along the cliff, a puff or more on the yacht, named and anchored mary jane with an alcoholic beverage of choice, trying to keep up with her mind! WOW, is that even possible?

This news has hit those of us on this site who "know" her, hard. I can not imagine what the people really close to her, engaged with her on a daily basis, are going through. I can think of only one person that most of the old timers once knew on this site that may have had that rare opportunity, but was banned and can not share here anymore, but would like too. Of course, I am probably wrong, they will let me know.

So dear friend, I send a meaningful hug along with a tender kiss to your forehead, iffin you can get it out of the cupboards. :)

Your still hot and, well, ya know.

Scott

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Mar 6 2014 3:43 PM

Very well stated Scott. I could not imagine a real day with Lizzie, trying to keep up with her prose and poetry. I would be lost in less than an hour. I would just look for butterflies, realize I had totally lost it, and wait for SM's beans to be ready. 

RSS