Forums

Help › Forums

So dear friends...

Thu, Dec 15 2022 5:08 PM (148 replies)
  • DarkenRahl
    2,115 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 3:21 AM

Dearest Lizzie,

Long have I admired your well turned words, though we have never conversed as such.  However those carefully, carelessly bantered words have hidden from mine eyes thy truest beauty, for now I see a spirit behind the wordsmith that I admire beyond what twas previously revealed.  May God bless you with many more long and laugh filled years to delight and dazzle those of us fortunate enough to have chanced upon the glimpses of your gift.

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 5:39 AM

Well, aahhhh, uuummm, crossing legs from side to side and adjusting my arm position was getting boring. I drank enough coffee to float a battleship and pee'd enough of the same aformentioned. I dislike waiting in the waiting room of hotels/whatever, wherever to hear about your progress and results, but for you, I would gladly endure an eternity!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, How's it going our on her way to skinny, tiny dancer princess? Chicken canvas for leftovers? Yummy, NO, have Paul order you a Domino's pizza with all of your favorite toppings with a side of haggis dipping. That should fix ya right up. The delivery guy should arrive on his mule awaiting your release of the gate entry code in less than any time now. I think you know him! I am sure his smile would dampen the sun's glare just to see you.

We all love ya,

Scott

P.S. Paul did not stretch your legs, he just added the church hill fins. That is the most finest fin any respectable wet suit ware person in the know, making a new fashion statement, would want. He did ya right, right there.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 5:49 AM

LizzieRossetti:
    Also, Paul, how did you stretch those legs to beyond excruciating?

The canvas chicken diet....

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 7:30 AM

LizzieRossetti:
    I therefore was a canvas left-over chewer

Interesting, very interesting.

I once knew an ate dinged elf over-chewer, and a vague nerd over-chewer, and then there was the vegetarian singer I knew who would sing "Give Peas a Chance".

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 9:45 AM

Hmmmm,

When I still had my moosestache it was a "foo man chewer", but, that may be somewhat off topic n'such.

Doc :)

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 9:54 AM

andyson:
    and a vague nerd over-chewer,

Now I have been called by many names before, but this one right up yonder, made me laugh and smile. Why, thank you Andy. I think I am and proud of it! In my family, to be called "over" anything is time to celebrate. Little piggy feet and chicken canvas on the barbyque tonight boys, let's whoop it up and have ourselves a good time!

We don't get many peas round these parts anymore casue of presidential malfunctions and running this country into hell in a hand basket, but that is a whole nother forum diddy.

Ya all have a nice day!

SDORR

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 10:52 AM

sdorr:
    Little piggy feet and chicken canvas on the barbyque tonight boys, let's whoop it up and have ourselves a good time!

Tah quote an ol' mule-skinnr frend uh hours, and not to be plagi-arizin' and whatnots, butt duzz this ring a triangle in anyone's memoryables?

Beans izz Ready ! Come an get'em !

Eye will bee a bringin' these hear edibles to dah barby-Q, Sdorr. And we noes that Renn'll be sup-plyin dah Shine and such (iffin he don't drink it all on the way).

C'mon Lizzie, feast up on thezz hear beans. They'll do yu sum good, las.

As almost always

The dog boss feller

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 11:15 AM

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 11:27 AM

drmoose:

Hmmmm,

When I still had my moosestache it was a "foo man chewer"

Doc :)

Indeed Doc!  I remember your "foo man chewer" moosestache very well from your WWF MooseMania days.  Folks, drmoose was quite the wrestler!

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 12:35 PM

andyson:

Folks, drmoose was quite the wrestler!

Hell No Andy, that right up there yonder is my Grandma SDORR and she's pissed at Grandpa for leaving the toilet seat up again. LOL. Gonna whip his ass with that there fancy dancy sunshine belt dodadthingamabob, make me sit in the water will ya again? I don't think so you someonabitch.

Oh how we miss her, she was so special. God bless her and you too Lizzie, or am I too late? LOL!

RSS