Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club Owners

Wed, Mar 15 2023 2:13 PM (109 replies)
  • WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2013 5:30 PM

I am looking for all the country club owners here on WGT.  I am looking to get together a group of 5-10 owners who run high member and very successful country clubs.  I am hoping for this group will be able to help in putting together suggestions on how to run a successful Country club.  If your interested in being a part of this please reply either on this thread or to me privately.  Please tell me a little about your CC, 1-2 lines, and how many members you have.  Thank you all and I look forward to talking to everyone.

- WGTdbloshoe

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2013 5:57 PM

Great stuff DB, as I said in another thread, CC's are a very important aspect of WGT and to get ideas from a focus group can only lead to better things.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2013 8:37 PM

Thank you for the opportunity DB!

We are the;

Aussie Aussie Aussie Country Club.

Incorporated in Jan 2011

• Currently consisting of 233 members of which 85% are active. Membership is culled every 3 months with reminders sent out to the inactive after their first month of inactivity.
    • We run regular prized tournaments with a focus on developing low tiers to encourage loyalty.  Prizes are made by way of gifts from the pro shop.
    • We are the 2nd Largest Australian club with the majority of members being Australian. 37th on the list of top WGT clubs by earnings.

Further specifics of our Club, the statistics we gather for our monthly Members Report and activities, sent in a PM.

I would welcome an opportunity to be a part of anything which would enhance Country Clubs in WGT.

Cheers.   .  . ..

• RemBeau
    2,515 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2013 9:29 PM

Xcellent initiative. :)

You can count on our support  to help  improve this gaming experience for ev 1. 

Sherbrooke Country Club  #1 Franco CC in WGT. The CC is more than 1 year old.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

- 250 members and very active. 

- We putt emphasis toward  interactions among all members.

-We create many Special tournement . We use several communication platforms: Web site, Skype....

A forum with more than 6000 post ( 120 thread) & Daily Whats New.

Thx 

RemBeau

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2013 10:04 PM

Do you have a place for a cute young lady? 

The Peoples Club, still the busiest Club on WGT.

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2013 10:10 AM

Thank you everyone for your responses so far.  I have you down on my list and will be contacting you privately over the next couple of weeks.  Anyone else who is interested, I am still taking names.

- WGTdbloshoe

• SamanthaWho
    3,403 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2013 10:35 AM

We merged 2 existing clubs, Peace Haven and Mozzville International to form New Haven CC.

55 members as of now. 

Very active forum and great tournament participation.

~~Sammi~~

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2013 10:48 AM

United Nations has 45 members, and looking to expand. Will get back to this post soon, cheers shoe.

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2013 11:53 AM

Crowned Masters Golf Resort.

Still not big one, lost all my affiliates after closing the Cassina Plaza Country Club. It's still growing up and still searching for new members. Not in the top ranked list but the this name sounds really good. I run my old country club with more then 40 members and 7 tours per week plus special event tournaments. I love this event, I think they're a good opportunity to match with other players, great stuff Db.

I already bump this thread but I think that owners will appreciate that if in the future WGT will decide to upgrade this part of country club home.

Advertising to members: we got premium tournament every week.

• oldbones29
    2,035 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2013 12:43 PM

You can count on us old timers. The Senior Citizens Country club is 170 members strong. Our emphasis is to make our club relaxed, fun, and with plenty of club tournaments and inter-club events. We use Challonge.com to host some of our events. Our skype chat room  is very busy, throughout the day and night(some of us are retired LOL) 

I would love to be involved in helping. Thanks

Frank

RSS