Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club Owners

Wed, Mar 15 2023 2:13 PM (109 replies)
  • TuckerPrestonJr
    1,380 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2013 2:09 PM

How to increase your Club membership?

1. Recruit and invite players to your club every single day. Nothing is more important.

2. Have no membership requirements except courtesy and active play on WGT

3. Review WGT tournaments results for active players who have no CC affiliation listed.

4. Recruit and invite players to your club every single day. Nothing is more important.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2013 2:51 PM

Hello Mr WGTdbloshoe ,   I have been a member of a CC for 2 years + ,  so i had the time to see what successful country clubs  been asking for ,,,,,,   90% of CC have been asking for one thing ,  one thing((only)) that create probleme for  small and big CC alike.         We  been asking for so long   to have your(( tools)) to make tier base  tourny .           Never  in two years (unless i missed some Post)) have we had  an explanation  to why! no respond from WGT on this request ......      And i feel ,that if you do get 5 to 10 owners together  to discuss what can be done to make CC more popular, more fun , easy for the owner to deal with some problems , you will see i am sure  one discusion will keep coming up 90% of the time . Tier base tourny (automatic for WGT)   not for us customer .          My post is not  to be negative ,,,,, i am just trying to save you a lot of work ....         Now  this is my opignion and i have not always been correct   , and i have change my mind on things  that was posted in the forums  before ...  after being explained  by members and WGT .      With all my respect  to this game i love.                                                   Francois (Frapp)            

• getsome23
    3 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2013 5:49 PM

SamanthaWho:

We merged 2 existing clubs, Peace Haven and Mozzville International to form New Haven CC.

55 members as of now. 

Very active forum and great tournament participation.

~~Sammi~~

• getsome23
    3 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2013 5:49 PM

SamanthaWho:

We merged 2 existing clubs, Peace Haven and Mozzville International to form New Haven CC.

55 members as of now. 

Very active forum and great tournament participation.

~~Sammi~~

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2013 5:57 PM

Thanks DBLOSHOE

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2013 6:10 PM

TuckerPrestonJr:
    1. Recruit and invite players to your club every single day. Nothing is more important.

Carefully look at all new club requests with a fine tooth comb. Look for recycled or multi accounters. To keep your club membership an honest one with everyone sharing equal opportunity and playing field. Nothing is more important.

• RemBeau
    2,515 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2013 8:54 PM

SHRUDE:

Carefully look at all new club requests with a fine tooth comb. Look for recycled or multi accounters. To keep your club membership an honest one with everyone sharing equal opportunity and playing field. Nothing is more important.

Very well said SHRUDE :)

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Apr 29 2013 9:19 PM

Keep them happy.

RSS