Forums

Help › Forums

Club banner

Wed, Feb 24 2016 12:59 AM (38 replies)
  • Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 7:34 AM

Hello fellas.

I would like to know if in the future WGT will make possible edit the club banner for country club with personal images. It's already on for the personal image, why won't get free this option?

Cheers and ciao,
    Davide. 

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2012 9:33 PM

Keep your fingers crossed!

However, at the moment WGT aren't that effective at moderating personal Profile pics and names, imagine the pics some of these smutty clubs would display!

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2012 10:09 AM

HI

I can add this to the CC wish list, but we do those in stages and already have a comprehensive list, so I am not sure when it'll be done.

-wgticon

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2012 10:36 AM

I asked for this in a post a while back also, but never got a response to it. I would love for this feature to be added to the CC areas. 

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2012 10:43 AM

And heres a pic i made up for that post, showing how it would look.

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2012 12:55 PM

LOVE the idea !! the present choices are pretty lame. happy holidays all.

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Sun, Dec 23 2012 9:49 AM

WGTicon:

HI

I can add this to the CC wish list, but we do those in stages and already have a comprehensive list, so I am not sure when it'll be done.

-wgticon

Hope it goes fine, hope in the next 60 - 120 days.

Great work done by Two, impressive.

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2013 3:25 AM

Having a conversation with Icon during this days and ask him about this old idea.

As Icon said, that was put inside a "comprehensive list" but I want to bumb this thread just to get a more biting on this country club upgrade. If this one will be make it possible all the owners get the opportunity to have a full customization of their CC images.

All the way we have only two images to adjust and get this one added will be for sure a well appreciate upgrade as Two shows in the thread.

I really hope it will be done, no metter if soon or later and I could even pay real bucks to get this in my country club banner.

Cheers,
    Davide. 

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 2:28 AM

TWOMINUSONE:

And heres a pic i made up for that post, showing how it would look.

Can any one handle an image like Two made?

RSS