Help › Forums

Country Club Owners

Wed, Mar 15 2023 2:13 PM (109 replies)
  • carolineRobert
    1,821 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2013 1:18 PM

i wasn't sure if i should respond or not ...but i did :

WGTdbloshoe:

I am looking to get together a group of 5-10 owners who run high member and very successful country clubs. 

i may not run a high member CC ...(by choice) currently 73 out of 100 max ...but i do believe that my CC is a succesfull one ! ...so if i'm not among the ''5-10'' , i won't mind

WGTdbloshoe:

I am hoping for this group will be able to help in putting together suggestions on how to run a successful Country club. 

i do believe that most good CC owners will have pretty much he same ideas & suggestions ...more / less

WGTdbloshoe:

Please tell me a little about your CC,

we always have free & premium weekly CC tourneys , we always have a major CC tournament going on such as Matchplay or Alternate and we currently have a FedEx Cup event (32 weeks in total) with a unique HC system to make it fair for all members so that anyone can score top points. A very special CC tourney such as i have never seen of heard of has taken place and 6000 credits are up for grabs. And a good club forum with threads such as ''tips & tricks to improve''. Sorry , i didn't respect your 1-2 lines ...lol ...and i made a nice CC presentation. Check it out if you wish :

ROYAL LAVAL GOLF CLUB is now open :)

Caroline R.

ps : this is for you mister ---> 

• SEARAY27
    313 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2013 4:37 PM

I'm the owner of NORAD Country Club. We are a club that uses teamspeak and it works real good while we golf. We also have a web site www.noradcountryclub.com. We are 155 members strong. We always have some kind of tourney going on and have been playing CC vs CC tournaments for a while now. You can see our team record and player list on our web site. Just a short bio.

SEARAY27

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Thu, Apr 25 2013 12:49 AM

The United Nations has 45 very active members, and expanding. Set up in 2010, we run a major competition every month of the year, with many other tournaments thrown into the mix, including our own Ryder cup at the turn of the year. We have our own website at www.unitednations-cc.com . We use Teamspeak to communicate while playing, and most of our members are long term players on WGT. We have some thoughts on how CC's could be run better, and would be only too happy to communicate these to you.

• 100plus
    801 Posts
    Thu, Apr 25 2013 3:09 AM

WGTdbloshoe:

I am looking for all the country club owners here on WGT.  I am looking to get together a group of 5-10 owners who run high member and very successful country clubs.  I am hoping for this group will be able to help in putting together suggestions on how to run a successful Country club.  If your interested in being a part of this please reply either on this thread or to me privately.  Please tell me a little about your CC, 1-2 lines, and how many members you have.  Thank you all and I look forward to talking to everyone.

- WGTdbloshoe

I own a small CC but see by your post we are considered irrelevant.If you study the history of CC owners  suggestions over the past few years,many of them if not most are great ideas but none have ever been implemented.Also by your post what determines a successfull CC,I am friends with all my members, will play with any of them when they are available,also coach whoever wants help.I have studied a lot of the larger CC,s and if that is their thing then so be it,however I doubt if the owners of the large 1,s know all their members so I can only conclude that your definition of a successfull CC and mine are entirely different.

100plus 

Laff N Play CC

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Apr 25 2013 3:39 AM

I hear where you're coming from Mr Plus but it is a lot harder to keep 250 people happy than it is 30. 

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Apr 25 2013 5:09 AM

100plus:
    I own a small CC but see by your post we are considered irrelevant.If you study the history of CC owners  suggestions over the past few years,many of them if not most are great ideas but none have ever been implemented.
    What you say Trev!

There's no need of new owners'/users' suggestions now - there have been plenty - but commitment and action by WGT, instead of promises and hope and the odd smoke bomb.

And if you don't know where they are:

- search several CC proposal threads,

- see Pizza's threads in "preparation" of several CEO chats,

- see the log of the last video chat where the ideas overwhelmed the person on screen.

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Thu, Apr 25 2013 5:58 AM

Deviations..best CC..base your CC on way we do it. How bout letting us set tees in CC tourneys and let folks play together in CC tournaments.. Weve had our group together before CC were on site. We are family. Sry Sam too busy too answer. He has day job.    Gazz

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Thu, Apr 25 2013 6:19 AM

Fuzzygazz:
    Deviations..best CC..

they have kinky cart girls in this CC, thats why they are so successful.......just call their pimp Big Lou and he will get you a date for cheap.  Good quality too...... before 18 after 9 after 18 or even on the course....full service baby!!!

• simovoice
    4,963 Posts
    Thu, Apr 25 2013 7:05 AM
  • courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Apr 25 2013 10:52 AM

Fuzzygazz:
    Deviations..best CC..base your CC on the way we do it. 

So you think I should kick out 200 members, stop helping the lower tiers with their game and never clear the deadwood, so it looks like the earnings are a lot higher than they really are?

RSS