Forums

Help › Forums

New Opens ridiculous

Sat, Jul 3 2010 5:56 PM (134 replies)
  • IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2010 10:08 PM

greatwhitedale:

the issue i have about these 2 tough qualifiers, is not the hardness, but the scores posted, there has to be somethin fishy here there shooting 61 and 62's on a course 10 x harder than the other 3 we play, but there shooting only similar scores,  hmmmmm  why do people always have to spoil online games by cheating and using a cheat site which is readily available, what a waste of time and how boring if ya cant play unassisted.

I don't know about the cheating stuff. I'm a decent player, and have had the priviledge of playing with some of our expert players, including (I hope he doesn't mind me saying his name) TheLighterDark, our current Virtual leader at 57. No cheating there, they are just better players.

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2010 10:23 PM

IvaThongon:

greatwhitedale:

the issue i have about these 2 tough qualifiers, is not the hardness, but the scores posted, there has to be somethin fishy here there shooting 61 and 62's on a course 10 x harder than the other 3 we play, but there shooting only similar scores,  hmmmmm  why do people always have to spoil online games by cheating and using a cheat site which is readily available, what a waste of time and how boring if ya cant play unassisted.

I don't know about the cheating stuff. I'm a decent player, and have had the priviledge of playing with some of our expert players, including (I hope he doesn't mind me saying his name) TheLighterDark, our current Virtual leader at 57. No cheating there, they are just better players.

Days go by.. and we all have good ones and bad ones.

As Winston Wolf would say "let's not start suckin' each others ***** just yet".

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2010 10:28 PM

jayjonbeach:

The one thing I would probably like to see most now is just a new tier so the Master level can be a more competitive group.

I couldn't agree more! We need a "super-master" tier for all the players that use macro-instructed programs to ding the meter for them!

=)(=

• PUCCINI
    5 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2010 10:34 PM

Well said. 

• PUCCINI
    5 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2010 10:37 PM

sucking what!!!??????????????

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2010 10:41 PM

PUCCINI:

sucking what!!!??????????????

Five asterisks. lol

• rustan
    66 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2010 10:42 PM

What you sayin?? there be cheaters here,,NO i don't believe it

The most prominent one has only 3 letters,starts with W

• PUCCINI
    5 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2010 10:43 PM

Exactly IVA "nothing to do with real golf"

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2010 10:54 PM

smason77

Days go by.. and we all have good ones and bad ones.

As Winston Wolf would say "let's not start suckin' each others ***** just yet".

LMAO, I love that freakin' movie!!!!

• XxGambitxX
    11 Posts
    Wed, Jun 9 2010 12:40 AM

Totally agree with you Ace.

Look at it this way how many people that we do not consider Super Masters like Tiger and Phil and so on actually qualify for US Open or British Open? I unfortunately am not one of the Super Masters here but I think I am getting better. There's always next year lol. Right now I am lucky if I can actually just find someone to play.

RSS